Chapter Seventeen

~Dangelo~
Dangelo walks alone, in the woods going to the place where he thought sloved all his problems, but I guess not.
Dangelo bad dreams Now all of a sudden, he hadnt had those dreams of dahila for a long long time.
And now he has visions of her now that he is walking.
Her perfect body, all her curves, her beautiful blonde hair.
He shakes his head.
He changes to his wolf form.
And runs with all his might.
******
Dangelo finally arrives in a little house in the woods, he knocks.
Then the old women opens the door.
"Why Dangelo what are you doing here?"
"Does dreams and visions are back"
"There back? But they shouldn't be?"
She thinks for a little bit then moving away to let Dangelo come in.
"I Dont want this dreams coming back and I thought I made that clear"
"I did I put a spell for those things to never come back........but for some reason they came back.......hold on"
She goes to here book shelfs and pull out a book.
She turns the pages, to a page then reads.
"Ya it says they would never come back."
"Well for some reason they came back I need you to get rid of them again"
"Okay........but I need to ask you a couple of questions"
He seats looking at the ceiling with his arms crossed.
"When did the dreams come back?"
"Yesterday"
"Okay I'm going to ask very personally questions"
He shrugs.
"Do you know when she did that to you"
"What does this have to do about getting rid of my dreams?" he says with all the anger he has.
"A lot"
"How?"
"Cause this dreams, and visions your having might be a sign that she's coming back"
"Why would this dreams and visions be predicting that's she coming back?"
"What do you see in the visions?"
Dangelo thinks then rubs his forehead.
"I see her in the forest with a dead body, with a knife in her hand, then I see her in the hallway talking to Zaria-my mate"
He never thought about this but if Dahila ever comes back what would she talk about with Zariah.
"She can't come back"
"She's coming back"
He gets up and throws the chair.
"The day she comes back I will kill her"
"Dangelo-"
"I hate her, I actually fall in love with her, and she was just using me for money"
"Dangelo, you Dont hate her"
"YES I DO!" he shouts.
"Dangelo I think you say you hate her, but deep deep down in your heart your still insanely in love with her, cause to my memory you said she was your first love"
He looks down at the floor.
"That's why your like this you can never love anybody, cause for one, your afraid your going to get betrayed by a women, and second your still in love with dahila, and has badly you tell yourself and everyone else that you hate her, you know you love her deep deep down in your heart"
Dangelo looks at the ceiling, he always said that he hated her, but he could never admit that he hates her, cause she's been the love of his life for years.
I guess this explains why his with other girls fucking them but not giving a shit about them after, and how his known has the bad alpha.
"But let me ask you something else?"
He looks at the old witch.
"What?"
"Do you have feelings for Zariah"
Zariah, her beautiful black hair, her beautiful blue eyes, all her curves her whole body is simple amazing.
"Why are you with her?"
Cause the spark that lighten inside him when he look at the glass ball to see who his true mate was, he say her, and inside his heart he felt sparks.
"Cause she appeared has my one true mate"
"And is that why your with her?"
"What does this have to do with Dahila cause Dahila and Zariah are to completely diffrent people"
"How?"
"Dahila is a slut, and Zariah is"
"Is?"
"Her sarcasm"
He chuckles.
"She's like an angel"
"You can't love her, cause you still in love with Dahila"
Dangelo stays quiet, I wished with all of his heart that he could love Zariah they way he loves Dahila, has much has he denied it,
He still loved Dahila with
All
His
Heart.
"Are you done"
The old witch sighs
"I know this is Hard for you Dangelo-"
"NO, NO YOU DONT HOW FUCKIN HARD THIS IS FOR ME, MY DAD LEFT MEVAND MY MOM, MY OWN AUNTIE KILLED MY MOTHER, I SAW HER, THEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FUCKS MY BEST FRIEND!" he yells
"Dangelo"
He looks at the ceiling, tears in his eyes.
"Dangelo there's something I think you ready to here it"
Dangelo looks at the old witch with confusion.
"Your mother, I knew her well, very well"
Dangelo leans in to listen.
The old witch continues.
"She was a wonderful women, wonderful mother and one of the beautiful women I ever meet, and one of the bravest women I know has well"
Dangelo closes his eyes, picturing his mother, with her beautiful black hair and her beautiful blue eyes, smiling.
"She didn't need a man by her side to make her fell like a women, but for one thing I knew about her is that she treasured you with all her heart, you were her everything, her life, her love, her son that she knew would one day be the bravest Alpha ever"
He smiles, a tear falling down on his cheek.
"When that incident happened"
He looks at her sharply, listening more carefully then ever.
"What I'm trying to say"
She bows her head for a long while.
"Your trying to say what?" Dangelo says curious.
"Your auntie didn't kill your mother"
No this old witch is really going crazy what thought Dangelo.
"No I saw My Auntie kill no mother"
"No! Your mother and Auntie didn't die there still......."
"There still?"
"Alive"
Dangelo couldn't believe what he was hearing, this women was really going crazy, Dangelo replayed the awful image and he say His Auntie killing her stabing her in the heart, he saw himself running to his auntie with full speed, then stabbing his auntie in the heart.
"There in the underworld"
She goes to the glass ball she has, and moves her hand on it.
Then an image blurry, but little by little the image comes into forcus.
He see to women One both of them with Black hair, but one with blue eyes, and the other with Hazel eyes.
The more he look at the 2 women he knew who they were.
His mother, and his auntie.
"They became Fallen Angels"
"What?"
"They did it for a reason, Dangelo, they did it to protect you"
Dangelo was confused has hell.
"What the hell are you taking about?"
"There's a lot of secrets that you Dont know, and its finally time, and Ready to here the truth of it all"