Chapter Four

He finishes curing me from neck and it is a little bit better.

"Now I have stuff to do. This door is going to be locked I'll tell britney to bring you some food"

I nod

He goes to the door and shuts it behind him.

Ugh.

I lay down and close my eyes and with that I sleep.

I wake up and blink a couple of times and look at the clock and see that its 5:45 wow I slept for like 7 hours.

I hear jigiling from the door knowing Dangelo.

The door opens and there is the beautiful hunk.

He closes the door behind him and locks it with a key

"You didn't eat your food" he says

I look for the food tray and there it is

"I was sleeping" I say while rubbing my eye

"Oh"

"I'll eat it"

"I'm going to take a shower" he says and walks to the bathroom I take the moment to stare at the window and realize its raining.

God I must have been really tired to not here the thundering and the pouring rain.

I go to the tray and bring it to the bed.

There's a Big BLT, with a lot of fries, and some water.

Oh my god.

I start with eating the fries then start with the BLT, I hear the water going on in the bathroom, god I wonder if his beautiful from waist down.

Whoa Zariah whoa.

The water turns off and I continue on eating.

He comes walking in with a towel wrapped around his waist and a towel in his hair trying to dry it.

I turn away and i know I'm blushing cause my cheeks start getting warm

"Your eating"

I stick three fries in my mouth

"You probably would force me to eat, and the fat ass that I am I decided to it before you force me to eat" I say with my mouth full of fries

He smiles and seats right next to me.

"I love your sarcasm"

"Thanks" I say while flipping my hair while taking another bite of  my BLT.

All of a sudden to lights turn off and its completely dark I can't see anything

I place the tray in the bed and again I trip like a stupid ass knowing I can't see shit, but then the heroic handsome breathtaking superman catches me once again.

The lights turn back on and I can see where I'm at.

I'm in his lap. While my arm is wrapped around his neck and the other arm on his gorgeous chest.

"Caught you" he says smiling

"Thats nice"

I get up from his lap and seat next to him and get the food tray and start eating again he gets up and goes to his walking closet.

He gets out a fine black suit

"Where are you going?" I ask

"To a party my dear and you are coming with me" he says