Chapter One

"LET ME GO!" I shout. I try to move out of both of this guys grasp but there way to strong. I was just in the forest trying to think of some things and then all of a sudden am takin but two werewolves I tried by best to run from them but there were to fast one actually hit me in the face and my left side of my mouth is bruised and hurts like hell.

"I don't know what the alpha wants with her cause look at here" one of the werewolves say

"I don't know, but we better hurry before he starts tearing the whole forest looking for this girl" the other one to my right days

What the hell are they talking about? Alpha? Tear the whole forest looking for me?.

We arrive to a pack, we walk in front of crowds and everyone looks at me wondering what the hell I'm doing here. I am wondering what I'm doing here to.

We stop and I put my head down since the people were looking at me so I raise my head and what I see is a beautiful mansion its about maybe 5 story's tall and it looks likes its made out of gold, with big silver and gold doors.

I didn't even realize that we were moving and going inside this beautiful house.

There's a huge beautiful crystal chandelier that it fits the whole ceiling.

A lady walking in front of here

"Is this the one?" She asks

"Uh uh" one of the man say

"Well um he is in his office his in a pissed of mood so guys don't make it worse you know how he gets"

"Yes ma'am" the men say

They drag me to some other big arched doors and finally they release and throw me on the floor

"OW!" I say my whole body feels like hell

"Alpha we found here" one of them says I Dont even bother to look up

"Good." The alpha says with a deep classy sexy voice that a girl would practically melt.

I could here is footsteps coming to me so I try to his my face even more.

I can see that he is kneeling down right next to me, he grabs my face with both of his big strong hands and raise my head slowly and now were face to face.

My god this looks like his been carved by angels or something he has beautiful green eyes that are looking deep down to my blue ones. His hair blacker then the night it self.

"What happen here? Who punched you?" He says now sounding angry. And with his voice sounding like that it gives me a shiver down my spine

"It...it...um..was.....um"

"Don't be afraid to tell me which of this two did this to you"

"The...one...with....um....um....um....blue eyes"

The alpha and I both look at the guy with blue eyes.

His face is literally white

"Leave. Marcos but you Kevin me and you need to talk"

The other guy leaves leaving this guy with us

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER AND LOOK AT HER YOU HIT HER LIKE YOU WERE IN A FIGHT WITH A WEREWOLF!" he shouts slaming a fist down on the desk that makes me jump, I didn't even see him get up

"I'm...I'm... I'm....sorry I didn't mean to but she was playing hard to get sir"

"STILL THAT DOESNT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE YOU GOT THAT NOW GO I HAD A ENOUGH OF YOU. GO!" he says