Chapter Nine

Me and geisha run has fast has we can in our wolf form. I worry for Dangelo ya his big......and beautiful I mean strong and all but there was a lot of those beasts.

...............

After about 20 minutes we come to the house and we turn to are human form.

Geisha opens the doors and we walk in.

Britney comes running in.

"Si-Lady Geisha what are you doing here? may I ask" she says

"Long story. Get Nash in here now"

"Yes ma'am" she says while running to the back disappearing.

"C-mon"Geisha says, running up the stairs. I run behind her.

She goes to Dangelos bedroom or our bedroom? Door and opens it.

"Okay you going to have to stay here um ya"

"Okay"

She runs a hand threw her long blonde hair. She looks worried.

"Okay so  going to go down there and see what I can do um um stay here"

"Okay"

"Okay"

She walks out, and closes the door behind her.

I take off my dress and get dressed in something comfortable.

I go to the closet and see what's there I want to were something big a baggy.

I get one of Dangelos long black sleeve. I got the drawers and get some of his boxers.

I lay down on the bed staring out the window, just thinking.

What if Dangelo doesn't come back? What if he comes injured?.

All I now is that this questions repeat in my mind over and over again, and with that I Dont know how I go a drift to sleep.

**********

**********

I wake up I blink a couple of times and I jump when I see him staring at him.

I turn around and look at the clock it says 2:45.

I turn around to face him.

"When did you get back?" I ask

"An hour ago" he says.

He looks at me and eyes go up and down my body.

He smirks.

I blush.

"I like what your wearing"

"I was looking for something big and baggy"

He smiles

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"No I'm fine thank you for worrying about me"

I look at him and smile

"Where's geisha?"

"She's staying here"

"Oh"

"Why?"

"No I was just wondering"

I realize that I'm on his side of the bed. So I get up and move to my side.

He pulls the covers and slips threw them. Then he pulls me closer to him.

I am so glad that he is back to tell you the truth for the little time that I've been her something sparks up inside me every time I see him.

But I close my eyes, I turn around a lay my head on his chest.

*************

*************

I wake up with the stupid bright sun shining in my face. I stretch and open my eyes so a sight thats so beautiful.

God his mother had to be gorgeous or his father or both.

I slip out of the bed, and head to the bathroom.

I close the door and undress I threw his boxers on the floor and his shirt and turn on the water and slide the glass door and jump in the shower.

********

********

For about I think already 15 minutes I've been in her just staring at the wall letting the warm water run down my body, I guess I must still be asleep.

The sliding glass door opens, and I cover my boobs and well what's down there.

He walks in.

"I decided I need a shower too"

"Dangelo what are you doing here?!" Half question half shouting.

"I'm taking a shower, just with you in it"

I Dont know why I cover my boobs and down there when his already seen it.

He comes closer to me, oh lord help me, help me please.

He pulls my hands away from the parts I'm covering with them

"You Dont have to cover those"

"Dangelo your not-"

" I have every right to be here sweet heart" he gives a side ways glance, and smirks.

Ugh I hate him.

His hands go to my cheek, then slowly goes down my neck, my chest, my stomach, then he stops right above my privacy.

He comes close to my face, he puts his forehead.

"You no how badly I want to fuck you right now"

I stiffen. Fuck fuck fuck. What do I do I'm in the shower with this guy and I can't run away cause somewhere deep in my heart I want to stay and I want him to fuck me.

"And has a matter of fact you still need to get punished, and I think"

He says pulling me close to me. I can feel is privacy on my privacy.

Oh my god.

He continues

"Where going to start with a make-out shower session"

He says. Then he crushes his lips to mine he kisses me passionately, eagered.

He slams me on the wall and he pushes ms up, to where my feet are daggling by his waist.

I let out a soft moan. Shit I didn't mean to let it out.

He smiles on my lips.

"You like that uh?" He asks

I bite my lip.

"Zariah. Zariah what am I going to do with you body what am I going to do?" He asks more to himself then to me.

Fuck. Fuck. I think its me but its getting really hot in her, or its because of the shower.

"Let's start with this" he says

And he pulls me down and turns me around so fast that the wall is a blurr.

He gathers my wet hair in his fists, and pulls hard but not to hard to where it hurts.

He pulls it down till I'm looking at him.

"Your body is so"

He grabs my ass.

And I moan loudly.

"Is so beautiful, I can't wait to fuck it"

Oh my god.