• Chapter 37 •

Y/n pov

I sprayed my perfume and then done. I didn't do such heavy eyes makeup but I did wear a bold red lipstick to go well with this dress. I look at the big mirror for a while wondering if my dress is too much. What if taehyung don't like it? What if he thinks this is too revealing? I sigh as I suddenly feel insecure to wear such dress.

( This is what you wear )

I took my clutch bag and make my way out of the bedroom

I took my clutch bag and make my way out of the bedroom. Taehyung is already waiting for me in the living room. I haven't seen how he looks like with the suit I chose. I took a deep breath and walk down the stairs. I stopped walking as I saw him talking on the phone while pacing back and forth.

( Taehyung's outfits )

My breath hitched as I saw how he looks

My breath hitched as I saw how he looks. Damn I have such a fine man! I gulped as I stare at him. How the hell can a person be that handsome? Suddenly I wonder if I can be his partner for the party. I mean he's the owner of the company and I'm just his assistant. What if people look at us weirdly. I shook my head and look at him again. My eyes widened as his eyes diverted to me so I took a fast step and went back upstairs. I went to the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror taking a breath.

Y/n : Wait why the hell am I running away from him?

Taehyung pov

Taehyung : I'll call you back later

I thought I saw a glimpse of her earlier but why did she ran away. I make my way to the bedroom even though I know she doesn't wants to see me yet. I open the door quietly and went inside. I stopped breathing as I saw her in front of the mirror. Her red silk dress hugging her curvy body perfectly. The way her  leg peeking through her dress every time she moved around. Her bare back and collarbone was on display making me feel the need to mark her skin so that everybody know she's mine. Her long wavy silky hair make me want to run my finger through them all night. How can she do this to me? How am I going to survive for the next few hours? This can't be. Aishh she's killing me.

I make my way towards her and slowly back hugging her wrapping my arm around her waist taking her by her surprise. I snuggle into her neck inhaling her scent which I'm addicted to and hummed in satisfaction. I look into her eyes through the mirror to see her blushing making me chuckle deeply. I kiss her cheek lovingly with my eyes never leave her.