I wait a few moments after they've entered. As I'm walking down these halls I began to realize how familiar they seem. I don't quite remember why. As I walk through the living room avoiding the people making out and drinking, I bump into a girl about 5'1. She's small with long hair. I realize she had a drink in her hand which is now spilled on her dress.

"Oh god I'm sorry. I wasn't looking. Let me help you get cleaned up." I tell her, as I grab her arm and try to find the kitchen.

There's some familiarity to this house, that I find the kitchen in an instant. Like a muscle memory.

We get to the kitchen a few moments later as I let go of her hand and look for napkins. But there seems to be none around. I turn back to the girl short enough to make me look like a giant when I see the look on her face. She's confused.

"Are you trying to fuck me?" She says, which takes me back a little. I cough and clear my throat.

"No." I say, as I clear my throat again. She nods her head and looks towards the cabinets in front of her. I find a water bottle and began to drink from it as my throat is dry and I haven't drank anything since this morning. "Do you wanna fuck me?"

I spit out the water in my mouth to some person next to us. I bet he's enjoying this conversation.

I shake my head as she nods again. "You have a girlfriend or something?"

I shake my head again. I think if I speak she'll think I want to fuck her. If I had met her somewhere else, I probably would've taken her on her offer.

"Mhm, my names Meredith." She says as she takes her hand out gesturing me to shake it. So I do.

"Aaron." I say. She smiles and turns to leave. This has got to be one of the most weirdest nights ever.

-

Cassandra's POV

Maggie has officially abandoned me now. She disappeared from my side not even 20 minutes after we walked in. I walk around the room, taking a notice on how little this house has changed. The last time I was here was three years ago.

I was here by myself. Alejandro had been one of two boyfriends I've ever had. I'd been kicked out of this house. Or more kicked out, then driven out of the house in an ambulance.

We had gotten into a car crash. Alejandro, Maggie, and me. Maggie was driving. I had told her to let me drive because I wasn't as drunk as they both were. I drank one beer, two at least. They had both drank shots plus a side of beers. Maggie refused to let me drive and said and I quote "Oh come on have a little fun in your life! You've told me all about it. From your dad leaving and cheating. To you not trusting anyone! Have some fun Cassandra!" and she screamed it out loud. I didn't care at the time, the two people in the car both knew and were the most important people in my life. Besides my mom.

Alejandro was driving us to a liquor store and then to get food because Maggie and he had finished all of it. I tried to stop them both, but they wouldn't listen. They told me to either go with them or stay alone. I had gone with them because I figured I could at least watch them. Make sure they wouldn't do anything stupid. At least I thought I could stop them from doing something stupid.

I snap back into reality when a girl in front me is asking if I am okay. I began to notice my surroundings again. I'm in Alejandro's house.
My breath begins to slip away from me. I put my hand across my chest and rub. The girl in front me notices.

"Are you okay? Can you breathe?" She worries, her voice is panicky. She puts her arms on my shoulders. She's looking around to see who can help, but everyone is either drinking, making out with someone, or passed out.