Ch 3: Being creative asf with weapons and breathing not allowed.

"Wait what the hell this is locked", Minho said as we reached the door. He tried to pull the gate open and realized that it was password protected. "So I risked my life trying to fight those zombies JUST TO FIND I CANNOT LEAVE THIS PLACE??", damn the dude looked angry. Felix and I stared at each other trying to figure out what to do.

"Well we can open it from the Dean's office I guess..", Felix spoke up.

"Oh and we go back in when there might be more of them in there?", Minho replied.

"Uh there's a fire exit we could use to at least reach the third floor.", I told them and the both of them started at me.

"We had a fire exit?", Felix asked
"Yeah that's where I used to hide during lunch"

"Dude you sure do know quite some hiding places huh", Minho said.
"Why would you hide during lunch though-", he continued but I ignored the question

So with Minho leading us, his baseball bat in his hands ready to strike anything that comes his way, behind him was Felix who insisted on being in the middle and I was at the back praying to the gods above to prevent any zombies from coming from the back and biting my head off.

We reached to the back of the building where the fire exit opens, it was locked as usual so Felix broke the lock with his metal rod, the door slowly opened for us to see a big flight of stairs, looking at the side we saw some abandoned chairs and tables piled up. Next to them was a small closet where all the cleaning and grooming supplies were kept.

I closed the door behind me, locking it from inside in the process, pretty sure there won't be any zombies here, right? Zombies don't do well with doors, right? RIGHT????

We had climbed around like what one flight of stairs, I mean I didn't count but I knew we didn't reach the first floor yet when we saw someone sitting on one of the stairs, looking like they were lost in some thought, zoning out. We all put up our weapons, scared that they might be infected.

The person had fiery red hair, definitely would make them stand out from the crowd.

"Uhh hello?", Felix said putting up his rod to poke the person right in the chest making them yell.

"Oh my god dude why did you have to poke so hard?", the person spoke annoyed while glaring at the blonde boy. "Oh I'm sorry I thought you might be a zombie or something-", Felix replied.

"Well newsflash, I am not", the person replied still sounding salty.

"Okay so if we're done here let's go we need to go to the third floor", Minho said.

"Its literally Train to Busan out there and I'd recommend you not to go out there if you don't wanna get bitten, I mean unless you actually are into all that, not at all judging you tho-", Hyunjin said while side-eyeing Minho.

"Okay shut up, if we can't go up there then what should we do then?", Minho fired back.

"Hey guys maybe we could make weapons?", I said as I saw the amount of resources we had here to make ourselves a decent weapon. "We could break the metal legs off of a chair or a school desk. Or go all-out WWE and start bashing zombie brains in with a metal folding chair.", I continued, walking up to the dumped furniture.

"Oh we could use these mops too. OOH WE GOT HEDGE CUTTERS, NAIL GUNS AND DRILLS. Guys we literally have so much we could use to protect ourselves, oh by the way I'm Hyunjin.", the red haired dude also came over and started looking through the janitor's closet, seemingly forgetting all the saltiness he had in like five minutes.

"Well then let's get to work, we gotta make some we gotta make some weapons bestie.", Felix said and waddled over to us.

(. . .)

After around two hours of sharpening, cutting, breaking and joining we had finally made some actually usable weapons.

"Okay alright kids let's move", Minho said holding up a metal baseball bat now had fence wire wound around it, some parts were sticking out acting as spikes, looked very "Walking Dead" -style. 

Felix had now made his metal rod into a full blown spear with sharpened metal attached to the front and wood attached at the back to make gripping more firm while Hyunjin decided to just carry the hedge cutter with a hammer in his pocket.

I had no idea what to customize my already existing "weapon" as so I decided to use it as a  shield and tool one of the battery powered drilling machines and put extra batteries along with a knife in my pocket for emergencies.

Now this is some real Zombieland shit.
(Minus the toilet cover shield)

We began moving up and after climbing many flights of stairs, we finally reached the third floor. Minho slowly opened the door and then closed it again.

"I don't see anything outside, it's a good time let's go", he said and went out with us following his lead with me still being at the very back and yes still praying to the gods above.

We didn't see a single  zombie in the corridor which I lowkey found a little sus not gonna lie, as soon as we were gonna turn into the other corridor, the others stopped dead in their tracks.

Dead bodies.

Blood.

Zombies.

Filled the corridor, I could literally see one of the zombies munching his way merrily through a random dude's intestines. 

Traumatizing indeed.

Out of nowhere a hand covered my mouth and I heard a whisper in my ear, "Shh don't breathe, they'll hear you!"

(. . .)

Oh my god this chapter is 900+ words long

ANYWAYS HI I'M SO SORRY FOR ABANDONING THIS BOOK BUT HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER </3

Why is nobody reading this lmao i cri

But anyways did you like this chapter? :D