milkshake date -chapter 17

A/n-I finally came up with an idea for a chapter...which is random ik💀but shit enjoy.

It was late well not really it was only 10...still late anyways it was late and (Y/n) texted jake, he only asked them if they wanted to go out and they said yes cuz ofc but anyways, now (Y/n) was waiting for jake to pull up to the restaurant since jake said he would met up with them their.

While (Y/n) was waiting they saw Junior, when Junior notices (Y/n) he ran up to them with a big smile on his face, 'what was Jake cousin doing out late?' (Y/n) thought as they smile at Junior back, "hi (Y/n) what are you doing out?" Asked Junior, "waiting for Jake" (Y/n) replied noticing that Junior still had his smile on his face.

"Really this late?" Junior asked as he kept his eyes on (Y/n) after 2 seconds, (Y/n) looked away "yeah he wanted to have a date but he's not here yet..." (Y/n) said kinda annoyed as they noticed a shadow running at them...🤨✋🏼wait oh no it's Jake running at them fast but not to fast, "sorry I'm late.." Jake said out of breath as he looks up at (Y/n) now noticing his cousin is here, 'wtf he doing here?' Jake thought as he looks at the both of them.

'Anyways' Jake thought as he takes (Y/n)'s hand dragging them into the restaurant, "bye Junior!" (Y/n) yelled out as they was fully dragged Into the restaurant, "what was he doing?" Jake asked randomly (Y/n) looked at him and sighs "to be honest I don't know he saw me and got happy" was all (Y/n) said before taking their set which was near a window since they can and they will🫦, as they sat (Y/n) looks at Jake.

"Where we're you?" (Y/n) was the first to speak up asking Jake since he was like 2 minutes late, "oh...umm I was with Devon.." Jake said as he smiles, 'oh fucking course Devon' (Y/n) thought as they rolled their eyes "hmm was y'all kissing?" (Y/n) randomly asked as Jake give them a dirty look "bitch no🤨" Jake replied as he rolled his eyes "what made you think that?" Jake asked, "I....i don't know Jake.." (Y/n) said annoyed as the waiter comes.

We both ordered milkshakes and the waiter said it'll be 1 minutes to make, as we waited (Y/n) looks at Jake while Jake was looking down at his phone "what are you doing?" (Y/n) asked as Jake lift his head showing them a video of a guy and dog hugging, "that could be us but you playing" (Y/n) said as they sighed fake crying, "....bitch that is us" Jake said as he giggles softly putting his phone down as the milkshakes come.

(Y/n) smiles as they took their milkshake and Jake took his, Jake smiles as he saw (Y/n) happy dancing about the milkshake drinking it quickly, Jake shook his head as he thought he was a lucky young man pulling a hottie, Jake enjoys his drink as the same goes for (Y/n) they loved their drink, (Y/n) looks at Jake smiling happily as they stopped drinking, "love you.." (Y/n) said looking away drinking her milkshake "love you too" Jake said back continuing to drink his yummy milkshake.

-timeskip-

After like idk how long but we finished, we both paid....don't ask how but we both paid and walked out of the restaurant, (Y/n) happily took Jake's hand holding it softly as they started to walked to (Y/n)'s house first, the walk was very quiet but very comfortable, (Y/n) really felt happy with the boy next to them, he was everything to them so they hoped not to lose him, after a few minutes they finally get to (Y/n)'s house.

(Y/n) was about to walk off as Jake stopped them and hugs them, very tightly "love you (Y/n)" Jake said randomly, (Y/n) hugs back tightly as they smile kissing Jake's cheeks, "love you more silly now let me go" (Y/n) said as Jake laughs letting (Y/n) go, (Y/n) smiles and walks up to the front door unlocking it, "see you tomorrow at school Jake!" (Y/n) yelled out as they blow him a kiss walking inside, Jake waves as he sighed already missing them but he'll just see them tomorrow.

So he quickly went house, took a quick shower then getting ready for bed then layed down texting (Y/n) good night.

Doll lover💞: good night love you!

(Y/n): why...nvm love you too handsome❤

Doll lover💞:🥺♥♥

(Y/n): not that emoji🥺

Doll lover💞: get yo ass too sleep now😠

(Y/n): fineee good night handsome 🥺♥

Doll lover💞: night hottie🫦✋🏼

                                            Read

(Y/n) left Jake on read since they going to bed now, they felt hella comfortable on their bed as their eyes closed randomly, as they went to sleep.