16 missed calls-chapter 16

(Author note) 😠the titles it's from tik tok so 😭😭shhh, also....i love all of y'all damn 🥴🥴give me a big hug🥴

"Jake!" (Y/n) called out as they just walked into his house... Don't ask it's really not nice if you asked how they always get in....Anyways they get a quick answer from Jake "how do you keep coming in?" Jake asked as he just looks at them from up the stairs, "none of your business but guess what" (Y/n) said smiling up at him "what?" Jake replied looking at them "I whooped lexy ass again" (Y/n) said with a smirk, "you did?" Jake asked "yup" jake ran down the stairs and looked at them "are you crazy!" Jake said.

"No..?" (Y/n) said "ok whatever" jake said as he dragged (Y/n) up to his room, jake got to his room and pushed (Y/n) in the room "(Y/n) we need to talk.." Jake said closing the door behind him and looking at (Y/n), "what?" (Y/n) said waiting for what he has to say, "16 missed calls" jake started to sing "sorry I was busy but I missed y'all" jake finished singing, (Y/n) just looked at him.

"Your stupid" was all (Y/n) said as they made their way to Jake's bed and sat on it, jake follows and sat next to them "I'm not stupid" jake said looking at them "yes you are very stupid" (Y/n) said as they giggled softly, jake also giggled and smiled at (Y/n) "jake I love you" (Y/n) said "I love you too" jake said as he layed his head on (Y/n)'s lap, (Y/n) looked down and smiled and played with his hair.

-time skip cuz I'm lazy to write anymore-

It was the middle of the night (Y/n) and Jake were still up playing video games, they didn't notice the time yet but it was around 2:20 am, (Y/n) beat Jake in the game as he just sighs and puts down his controller and looks away from you "awww poor baby loss" (Y/n) said as they tease him for losing at a easy game, "shut up" Jake said as he smiles at (Y/n) really happy that he had met them like so happy to the point where he could just kill for you...oops maybe? Will he tho?, jake thought for a second will he actually kill for you? Maybeeee "(Y/n) would you kill for me?" Jake asked "why ofc dumb ass" (Y/n) obviously not joking.

"Who's on your list first?" Jake asked wondering "ok so first lexy... Then  Devon Cuz he's all over you" (Y/n) said honestly, they don't know why they don't get along with Devon and lexy I mean they understand why for lexy, she talks shit so someone has to put her in her little place, maybe more then once but Devon? (Y/n) didn't like him because he was all over their man so....omg those aren't good reason to hate them, (Y/n) just laughed at their thoughts not caring honestly they would always hate on lexy and Devon because they a bad bitch but anyway Jake just looks at them and just shakes his head "um can we sleep?" Jake asked getting up from the floor since they was on the floor.

Jake makes his way to his bed laying down hitting the pillow going to sleep fast, (Y/n) did the same thing and layed next to him and put the covers over them, they also go to sleep fast dreaming about killing lexy.

(Author note) so like I hope you enjoy this chapter sorry for the lack of posting I've just didn't know what to write about so yeah 💀💀