The Comfort-chapter 5

(Y/n) got a texted for their phone so they opened their eyes and it was dark out, they grabbed their phone and looked at the text,

Doll lover💞: (Y/n) I really want you to come over please I know it's late but I really need you

(Y/n) read the text really confused but they texted back

(Y/n): yeah I'll come over let me get dressed rq then I'll be there

Doll lover💞: thank you (Y/n) I'll meet up with you at the park near your house

(Y/n): ok jake I'll see you there
Seen

(Y/n) got out of bed walking into the bathroom and peed real quick then got dressed, (Y/n) slowly walked out of their room when they finished getting dressed having their phone in their hand and their keys I'm the next hand, they slowly walked down the stairs and slowly walking out the door locking it behind them, (Y/n) sighed softly and started to walk to the park jake wanted to meet up in.

(Jake POV)

Jake texted (Y/n) feeling really sad about his dad death that his doll did, jake got a text back really quickly so he opened his phone quickly and see it was (Y/n)

My fav person 😌🤞🏻: yeah I'll come over let me get dressed rq then I'll be there

Jake smiled softly as he read that text over and over again, but he replies,

Jake: thank you (Y/n) I'll meet up with you at the park near your house

My fav person 😌🤞🏻: ok jake I'll see you there
Seen

Jake puts down his phone smiling "why tf are you smiling for?" Chucky asked, jake looked at him rolling his eyes softly "nothing" jake said as he got up getting ready to meet up with (Y/n), he wore whatever he wears everyday and was about to walk out the door until his doll spoke up.

"And where are you going?" Jake looked at Chucky "just meeting up with a friend" jake said opening his door quietly and walked out closing his door as quietly as he could go, he walked down the stairs quietly and walked out locking the door and jake ran to the park happy to see (Y/n).

(Readers POV)

(Y/n) got to the park before jake as they made their way to sit down, they went on their phones and was about to text jake when they heard someone running towards them, (Y/n) looked up to see jake as he ran to (Y/n) quickly.

(Y/n) got up quickly and opened their arms for jake to run into them and that's what jake did, he ran into (Y/n) crying on their shoulders, (Y/n) held him close as he cried on their shoulders "I'm sorry about your dad jake I just found out" jake just pulled (Y/n) closer like he was going to lose them, "shh jake I'm here" (Y/n) said as they softly play with his curly soft hair.

After a bit jake calm down but he was still hiding his face in (Y/n) shoulders feeling like any minute he would cry again, (Y/n) pulled his face close to their looking into their eyes "jake I'm really sorry that this happened to you just remember I'm also here for you no matter what!" (Y/n) said as he looked down at their lips but looked into their eyes smiling softly, "thank you (Y/n) your a good friend that I needed" (Y/n) smiled and kissed his cheeks.

Jake blushed softly as he looks away "what time is it?" Jake asked (Y/n) grabbed their phone and sighed "almost 3 in the morning" jake looked back at (Y/n) "you should head home I don't want you getting in trouble" (Y/n) was going to say something but jake told them to shh "just go I'll be fine" jake said with a smile on his face.

"Ok jake if you need me call or text me" (Y/n) said as they got up the same with jake, they hugged each other and (Y/n) kissed his cheek and walked away to their home feeling happy that they was with jake.

(Author note) I hope you enjoy this sorry if I made any grammar mistake and also I won't be posting tomorrow since it's my birthday tomorrow so yeh just a heads up 💀