party?-chapter 3

It was the next day jake father died and (Y/n) tried to comfort jake anyways they could, (Y/n) met up with jake near the front of the school as jake came out of a black car and saw (Y/n), he walked to them having a sad but happy smile to see (Y/n), (Y/n) ran up and hugged him tightly.

"Not so tight!" Jake said as he pulled away with a shy smile on his face "I was just worried and I really care about you!" (Y/n) said as they hugged him again but not so tight, (Y/n) pulled away from jake and walked with him inside of the school, jake bumped into a person that person is Oliver? I don't really remember his name, "I'm sorry about your dad but If you want you could come to my party" he said as he looked over at (Y/n) "you too (Y/n)" he winked and walked away.

(Y/n) sighed and looked at jake laughing lightly as they walked in school together and close, they both walked to their locker putting and grabbing stuff "I'll see you later jake" (Y/n) said as they closed their locker "ok see you later (Y/n)" jake said as he also closed his locker, jake hugged (Y/n) and walked to his first class.

        ~time skip after school~

(Y/n) was walking with jake outside of the school door as it was the End of the day, (Y/n) smiled happily as they put their arms around jake shoulders "so are you going to that boys party?" Jake looked at (Y/n) "I don't know maybe?" "Well sometime I need to leave my house so I'm going" (Y/n) said as they looked back at jake, jake laughed softly as a other boy walked up next to them, jake looked at his left seeing his cousin and a car pulled up as well.

Jake looked back at (Y/n) "well I got to go I'll see you at the party!" Jake said as he hugged them quickly and got in the car, (Y/n) smiled waving at him as they made their way to their mom's car getting in smiling at her happily.

"Mom?" She looked at (Y/n) "hm?" "Can I go to a Halloween party?" (Y/n) mom's smiles "of course honey" (Y/n) smiled and looked out the window thinking of what they should go as.

(Author note) I hope you enjoy this short chapter! Also sorry for any grammar mistakes so yeh💖