Chucky-chapter 9

(Y/n) walked up to Jakes house knowing he wasn't home but gave (Y/n) a key, (Y/n) grabbed the key that Jake got them, they unlocked the door walking inside smelling the fresh air happily.

(Y/n) closed the door and locked it putting their key in their pocket while walking up the stairs, (Y/n) got upstairs walking to Jakes room, as they got their they opened his door looking around his room then fully walking in his room.

(Y/n) saw Chucky and smiles as they closed the door behind walking up to Chucky "hi Chucky!" (Y/n) said happily, Chucky turns his head to them "(Y/n)?" Chucky asked, (Y/n) nodded "yes sir" (Y/n) giggle as they picked him up sitting him down on their lap, "I kinda miss you" Chucky said but quietly (Y/n) heard it tho and started to smile "aww Chucky is finally being nice to me like he should" he looks at (Y/n) "I take back every time" (Y/n) laughed holding Chucky tighter.

"Wanna play video games?" (Y/n) asked "yeah why not" (Y/n) puts him down and grabbed their phone unlocking it, Chucky got up and walked to (Y/n) looking in their phone as they tried to find a game to play, "you got games on your phone?" (Y/n) looked dead serious at Chucky "no shit Sherlock" Chucky looked up at their face and rolls his eyes and just took their phone and start playing stuff, (Y/n) looked around Jakes room looking for something new? Which was nothing.

~couple hours later of (Y/n) and Chucky fighting over a phone~

Jake walked in behind junior as junior walked into the kitchen and Jake up the stairs, he almost walked into his room when he heard yelling coming from his room, he opened the door seeing (Y/n) running after Chucky for their phone, no matter how short this doll was he was fast a hell.

"Guys what are you doing?" Jake said as he walked fully into his room closing the door behind him, they stopped and looked at Jake "nothing" (Y/n) said as they finally got their phone and kicked Chucky, (Y/n) walked up to Jake smiling at him, "hi jake" (Y/n) said happily "hi?" (Y/n) softly hit jake as they run to Chucky, picking him up as he tried running away from (Y/n) but fails.

Jake walks up to them sighing as he sits on his bed "so chucky you have a wife?" Chucky looks up at (Y/n) as they put him down, "yes I do now mind your business" Chucky said as he ran from (Y/n), (Y/n) ran after the doll making a little of a mess in Jakes room.

(Author note) umm this chapter was about Chucky because why not? 💀💀💀