13. 🍀Pah-chin🍀

🍀- Pah-chin is a American bully. But, dispute his breed and his looks, he's really sweet. To you at least.

🍀- To anyone else, he's a bit rude and Brusque. He acts aggressively sometimes due to being brought up in dog fights.

🍀- He tends to act very recklessly. Basically acts without thinking. When he growls at other people thier meaningless threats. Sometimes their harmless. Sometimes.

🍀- when he's about to attack, His ears will go back and he will lower in a crouch and slowly walk around his opponents.

🍀- The effect of being in the dog fights messed him up mentally and almost physically. But when his previous owner was put in jail for his crimes for animal cruelty, Pah-chin felt like his whole world came crashing down.

🍀- While the police and animal control tried to get him, he was growling in fear and trying to get away from them. They were chasing him and ended up cornering him in an ally.

🍀- when the did catch him, they put a muzzle on him to keep his from attacking them. He of course was freaking out big time.

🍀- They put him in a kennel and left him there. Before you many people had adopted him and brought him back because they couldn't handle him. This left him horribly depressed. He hoped everytime that he'd have his forever home, but those hopes were slowly fading away.

🍀- It was absolutely insane to him, in just a few months his life went down hill and to ashes. He already had lost a friend to a home robbery. And yet he's still suffering.

🍀- Then, he lost his pack and their nowhere to be found. Now he's stuck in the pound awaiting the day he was supposed to be put down due to his aggression problem.

🍀- Sadly for him,that day was today. As soon as he saw the man walk in with the "death leash" he knew his time was up. He stood up with his head drooping sadly.

🍀- he waited for the leash and walked out if the pin ignoring with dogs gibing him sorrow and pitiful looks. He was brought to the lobby room and was tied to a shelf so he couldn't get away.

🍀- That's when you walled through the door. You had offered to adopt a dog or two because some of them were going to either be pit down or they were in need of an home.

🍀- You had seen Pah-chin and walked up too him. He Was sitting and staring up at you. You bent down and started talking to him and petting his head. To the employees surprise he didn't once growl and snap at you, a complete stranger.

🍀- Instead he rested his face on the palm of your hand and closed his eyes. You smiled and called him something he had never heard in his life, "You such a good boy buddy."

🍀- His tail wagged rapidly and he damn near teared up at those words. He hadn't ever been called that. He was only used to being called, "Bad boy!" "Mutt." "Stupid dog." And other bad things.

🍀- He stood up and licked you and leaned on you. He didn't want you to leave him. And if you cane close to moving far from him he'd start whimpering.

🍀- The man walked back in and told you that he had to take pah and put him down. You obviously weren't having it. So you quickly intervene, "I'll take him! Please just let me take him, I'll even train him!" You pleaded with him.

🍀- The man was hesitant but he agreed to allow you to adopt him and allowed you to get the needed. You got to take off his muzzle and take the chained leash off of him and walked out if the shop.

🍀- Pah-chin was skeptical. On one had he way thrilled, but he felt deep down he'd just go back to the pound once he does something bad.

🍀- when you both got home he was shocked to see his back. they all looked at him and charged full speed at him and surrounded him with nuzzles and doggo hugs. Tail wagging and everything.

🍀- his tail wagged and he genuinely felt like he was at home. He was still confused with how kind you were too him but eventually he would come to understand.

🍀- He became gentle and happy with you, every day he saw you. He became really protective of you and his pack.

🍀- He enjoys the simple things in life. Like food, naps, and TV.  The finer things. We love and relate to that. If you don't. Your lying shut up.

🍀- Pah likes to sleep belly up when he's near you. He feels like he can be soft and vulnerable around you.

🍀- He loves you. And he will show it just as much as the other dogs do. He will bite someone if needed.

🍀- He tried to bully Takemichi once and Takemichi nearly knocked him out due toa fear response.

🍀- He came home injured one day and you cleaned his wounds and fixed him up while comforting him with pats, gentle tones of voice, and cuddles.

🍀- If he didn't know what a forever home was before? He did now. He Finally understood what a forever home was. And he finally accepted that he had found it.

🌺Hi. I've been putting this off for some reason. Im still doing school work and im still going to therapy for my Anxiety. Im getting better so consider this as a im getting better. Thank you for reading. And for staying with me this long. Love you guys.- Author-chan.🌺