4. ☁Tomen.☁

🐍-How did this happen?

🐍- Well our little munchkin decided to bring home his pack.

🐍- yes, you heard me. He brought the whole pack home.

🐍- How do you know this? Because Mikey has dug a hole under the fence to squeeze through when he wants to go outside.

🐍- and he comes and goes. This time there were other dogs who squeezed under the fence.

🐍- you were sitting in the backyard attending to you garden.

🐍- When outta nowhere, a grey dog walked up beside you and started sniffing your face.

🐍- Shocked you stared at draken while he kept sniffing you and watching you.

🐍- eventually he laid down beside you and watched you work.

🐍- there were a few other dogs tht you didn't notice because they poked their heads in to watch draken.

🐍- once he laid down they all came zooming in and just crowded you in sniffs and licks.

🐍- now like any normal person you was wondering where these dogs were coming from.

🐍- then it hit you. "MIKEY!"

🐍- you started to figure out why Mikey was always outside.

🐍- this boy started a pack or already had a pack, they figured out he lives with you and now they came here.

🐍- now you had all these dogs to deal with. Just tour luck.

🐍- in the mist of being surrounded by dogs. Baji was the closest to you right.

🐍- he just sat there and chilled out with you. Not even a complaint.

🐍- he just eyed you a bit.

🐍- Takamichi laid his head on your lap he was cute at least. He was a small sized dog.

🐍- Not as tall a Baji and Draken. But taller than Mikey.

🐍- Chifuyu is a small dog as well. He and Baji seem pretty close.

🐍- Mitsuya seemed interested in your clothes and what you were planting. He even helped you dig holes.

🐍- Everyone seemed to enjoy running around the yard and sniffing the newest addition to the Tomen territory.

🐍- Draken followed you almost like Mikey would. He would only sniff the things you touched.

🐍- you eventually saw the dogs marking their territory inside your fence.

🐍- Gross.

🐍- The dogs saw you open the padio door and ran right past you.

🐍- they sat down a few feet away from the door. And they watched you close the door.

🐍- they then began smelling everything and exploring your house.

🐍- of course Mikey was laying on the couch and watching them.

🐍- oh did he hear you calling him earlier? Oh Yes. He just ignored you.

🐍- welp now you had more dogs to take care of.

🐍- Now it was bath time.

🐍- Not everyone likes bath time.

🐍- specifically baji.

🐍- Boy, talk about dramatic.

🐍- he ran from you. Literally. Ran from you.

🐍- you did manage to lure him into the tub and give him a good scrubbing. All them fleas gone and dead.

🐍- and you continued this on and on until you got to Takamichi, Chifuyu , and Mitsuya.

🐍- they actually let you bathe them with no struggle.

🐍- they sat there and took it like the good bois they are.

🐍- smiley and angry. Welp safe to say you didn't get bit. So progress. They may have stared at you. Well at least angry did.

🐍- honestly you didn't even know if smiley was staring at you at all. On the count of he never opens his eyes.

🐍- In all honesty you were scared to touch Draken.

🐍- that boy looked like he was staring into your soul. Intimidating.

🐍- You eventually got him in the tub. Surprisingly, he liked it. His tail was wagging.

🐍- he was happy cuz there were no more painful fleas bitting him.

🐍- once you were done drying him off you went to clean out the tub. Then took a shower.

🐍- Baji was the first to speak while lying on the bean bag chair, "So this is what clean feels like?"

🐍- Draken gave a small chuckle, "Its weird."

🐍- Mikey eventually settle them down and told them the rules of the House.

🐍- You eventually got out of the shower and started dinner.

🐍- you had placed their foods on paper plates until you get their custom bowls.

🐍- yes the bowls have their names on it.

🐍- Mikey being himself stared at the food angrily

🐍- until you put his little flag in it.

🐍- then his little face lit up and he started eating happily again.

🐍- This had to stop. You were running outta mini flags.

🐍- but you knew it wasn't gonna stop anytime soon. So you let him be.

🐍- they you guys watched TV together. Takamichi had his head on you lap while baji was leaned up against your side.

🐍- Mikey we sitting on your lap like the time kind he is, Chifuyu was curled up beside baji.

🐍- as for Draken and Mitsuya they were both laying on the floor and you all fell asleep on the couch.

🌺Longest chapter I've wrote so far. I'm so proud. Anyway. Should I make separate chapters on how the boys behave and how they feel about you?-Author-chan🌺