9. 🐶Smiley and Angry💥

🐶💥-Loyal beans.

🐶- smiley is rather. Bipolar at times.

💥- angry is rather. Bipolar at times.

🐶💥- both brothers are pretty energetic.

🐶- smiley likes to play fight with you.

💥- angry is more on the docile side than his brother mostly.

🐶- smiley demands to be brushed at least two times a day.

💥- angry does too. His doesn't like the comb tho.

🐶💥- They both like baths though, so that's a good thing. Until one of them decide they want to start bickering..

🐶💥- Now that's when it gets scary and you have to break it up.

🐶💥- Sometimes as a punishment, you put them both in separate rooms in order to keep them from fighting.

🐶💥- then later on after you hear them stop barking. And start pawing at the door whimpering.

🐶💥- You decided that they had learned their lesson after being separated for about 3 minutes.

🐶💥- As soon as you opened the door. They shot out as b lined it towards one another.

🐶💥- they were nuzzling each other and licking each other. Now, this was puzzling for you. You never seen them act like this before.

🐶💥- Then it hit you. They didn't like being separated from each other. It was almost like separation anxiety.

🐶- Smiley didn't like the thought of being away from his little brother for too long due to their previous living conditions.

🐶💥- they had been rescued from an abusive owner.he mostly took his anger out on angry.

🐶- of course smiley would try and defend angry but would get himself hurt on the process. He had lost trust in humans.

💥- not angry tho. He wholeheartedly believed that someday someone like you come and save them from that hell. Little did he know he was right.

🐶💥- Anyways lets skip the story and get right to the good stuff.

🐶💥 How they feel about you💥🐶

🐶- Smiley is very curious about you and the stuff in your house.

🐶- Sometimes you'll catch him biting the fabric of the couch and the rugs.

💥- Angry likes to be babied and cuddled with. But only by you.

💥- he's not as viscous as he looks, well with you anyways.

🐶- Smiley likes to play fight and roll around with you.

🐶 💥- Energetic beans.

🐶💥- they sleep in the same bed with eachother.

🐶- Protective of you and angry. He loves you guys and wants you safe and happy.

💥- He is somewhat patient with others but he is protective of you and the others.

💥- He gets angry easily but not with you.

🐶- Oh smiley? Yeah he has you friends shaking. Like they scared of him.

🐶- yknow we all got that one friend who not scared and will keep messing with him.

💥- Angry likes to watch cooking shows with you

🐶- smiley like crime documentaries and likes to listen to you explain how they could have gotten away with it if they were smarter. (Im talking about myself now lol)

💥🐶- They love walks and going to the park.

🐶💥How they feel about you🐶💥

🐶💥- They love you too death.

🐶- Like they will plot murder for you.

💥- he like to run around the house when your gone.

🐶💥- Adventurous little goofballs.

🐶- Smiley gets into trouble for digging up your Garden but its not like he cares all too much.

💥- He watches smiley do it. Doesn't stop him or try to.

🐶💥- Mini guard dogs. Will bite someone's ankle in a heartbeat.

🐶- He never opens his eyes, so you don't know if he has em or if he just likes them closed.

💥- Angry is an absolute sweetheart. He may look scary but he likes to help.

🐶💥- All together They are two furry energetic little mongrels who will attack on site if they don't like someone.

🐶💥- But they love you more than anything.

🐶💥- They may break thing here and there but, its completely by accident. (Nope)

🌺 I ran outta Ideas but I love these good bois so much I couldn't stop writing for them. Who's next? -Author-Chan🌺