12. 🌀Kazutora🌀

🌀- He showed up a few weeks after Tomen. Surprisingly we was accepted back by the gang.

🌀- He's very much an interesting dog.

🌀- when he first met you, he didn't truly hate you. He didn't even know if he could trust you.

🌀- Takemichi ended up giving him some facts about you and telling him about all the things you did for him and tomen.

🌀- But, He wanted to see it for himself. He wanted to see what what kind of person you really were.

🌀- So he watched you from a distance. He didn't want to risk being seen by you. This went on for a while, a few weeks to be exact.

🌀- Eventually he came to you and laid his head on your lap. Once he caught your attention he allowed you too pet him.

🌀- It felt nice to him. It was new but it felt nice.

🌀- he enjoyed your attention and being pet. He followed you home eventually.

🌀- at first he was shook to see his old pack mates in that house. He had only thought it was you and Michi.

🌀- Surprisingly, None of them attacked or even growled at him. They sniffed him and went on like nothing happened.

🌀- Mikey had gotten a lot more happier. And he was becoming more energetic and playful than he already was.

🌀- Now their best friend's again. We love that for them.

🌀- As for you and him, I'm afraid he still didn't trust you too much. But he will.

🌀- he has trust issues. And those issues are valid.

🌀- He's had multiple humans. Non of them stayed with him. They dumped him in shelters and rescue centers.

🌀- At that point he was done. He was done with humans. But, when he saw you, he felt a force pulling him in.

🌀- And he struggled for a while to accept it. And when he did, it felt amazing. He felt all of his worries melt away.

🌀- It took one person to change him for the better and that person is you. He felt comfortable after at least 8 weeks of living in your home.

🌀- He's grown close with Takemichi, Baji, And Chifuyu over the time. Not just them but with you as well.

🌀- He got more and more friendlier with you the more time you guys spent together. He genuinely likes you.

🌀What he thinks about you🌀

🌀- He likes you. He thinks your a nice person. Definitely not like his other owners.

🌀- He thinks your a fun person. He likes playing tug of war with you.

🌀- walkies are a must. He even goes and gets his leash.

🌀- when you leave for work he will wait at the door with Baji and they will talk about you.

🌀- Mostly nice things they like about you.

🌀- He loves it when you scratch his ears and squish his face lightly while baby talking to him.

🌀- He responds to your your nickname for him, "Tora come. Sit, Good boy."

🌀- he LOVES it when you call him a good boy. It makes him happy.

🌀- He likes to watch crime documentaries with you.

🌀- He's a really expressive dog.

🌀- He eventually grew to love you and became yet another protector of you.

🌀- He respects you. He likes tour passion.

🌀- His tail wags and his foot taps the ground depending on where you scratch him.

🌀- Happy Tora is a good Tora.

🌀- He has a bit more patience with kids. Not the best but he wouldn't hurt them.

🌀- He likes to go to the dog park and roll in the grass.

🌀- He lets Mikey climb on his back and lay on him.

🌀- He sleeps by the window to make sure nobody can get in. If they try, won't be a pretty sight to wake up too.

🌀- He's a loyal dog.  Especially to you.

🌀- Trained attack dog. Yes our boy is a trained guard dog.

🌀- He trusts his suspension and doesn't trust others easily.

🌀- he doesn't like strangers touching him. And will give them the cold shoulder.

🌀- He often lays with you by the fireplace doing Christmas time and other cold weather.

🌀- His first holiday season with you was amazing to him.

🌀- It's something that he will never forget ever. He will cherish every last bit of memory he made with you.

🌀- Your someone he doesn't want to lose. He loves you more than anything.

🌀- He's soft for you. He will defend your home and your honor without being asked.

🌺Yep. I'm back. Haaaay. I got bored and decieded to update my books. So yeah! Enjoy. Also whose next. Ok for real now bye bye.~-Author-chan🌺