3. 💫Vet and groomers💫

🐶- lemmie make this as clear as possible. He HATES the vet.

🐶- he has bitten, growled, and made sounds you wouldn't think dogs could make.

🐶- He hates the part where they shoved that thermometer into his butt.

🐶- he was barking at first and when it went in he yelped and stood there in shock.

🐶- mans felt heavily violated.

🐶- he swore bloody murder on those vets.

🐶- He was bitter with you the entire day.

🐶- Mikey would side eye you and stare at you with anger flashing in his bitty eyes.

🐶- Give him some treats and maybe just maybe, he will forgive you.

🐶- if he does he'll go back to his happy little self.

🐶- he'll then bounce around the house with happiness and the energy of a puppy.

🐶- All was well,until the dreaded day.

🐶- we all knew this day was coming.

🐶- what am I talking about?

🐶- The groomers.

🐶- The first natural enemy of Mikey.

🐶- He hates the groomers with a burning passion. Just mentioning the name leaves him in a foul mood.

🐶- And he'll hide from you. He will.

🐶- Never say your going to the groomers. Just tell him y'all are going to the park or on a drive around the city.

🐶- but, when he finds out that y'all are going to the groomers, he will throw a hissy or barkey fit.

🐶-He is so angry that with every bark he hops.

🐶- He may have bitten the groomers.

🐶- It had gotten to the point where they had to muzzle and cone him.

🐶- Yet again Mikey wasn't Happy.

🐶- He was so angry with you. You know what he did next?

🐶- you put him on punishment. Yep you grounded your own dog.

🐶-Oh well, whatever the punishment is can't be that bad, right?

🐶- He took away your perfectly new shoes. So you took away cuddle time for a week.

🐶- Poor Mikey was just watching you. And hoping you'd change your mind and unground him.

🐶- In his eyes, he now thought you hated him.and it hurt him more than anything.

🐶- he laid in the corner not even facing you. You watched him wondering why was the sudden change with his behavior.

🐶- You tried calling him but all he would do is look back at you and turn back around.

🐶- this worried you. You knew that you had probably hurt his little feelings.(shame on u.)

🐶- you called him and waited for him to come too you. As soon as he did you scooped him up and held onto him.

🐶- his little tail wagged as he laid there while you scratched and rubbed his belly.

🐶-And with a little baby talk and reassurance Mikey was back to his normal self again.

🐶- He still is pretty bratty and has his tantrums.

🐶- then he's back to following you everywhere.

🐶- clingy little boy.

🐶- man's will never let you be alone. Never.

🐶"Where are you going? I know you not going anywhere without me hoe."

🐶- That man will already have his harness or leash in mouth and will sit at the door.

🐶- "Oh you want time alone? We don't know her."- Y/n

🐶- attack the ankle of any human who ain't you.

🐶- its a must for him. He needs to know who he needs to keep alive. Mistakes cannot be made.

🌺I'm not sure what happened here XD. I was just bored and wanted to write about Mikey and possibly the rest of tomen.-Author-chan🌺