Mafia's Angel. 14

Start from the beginning

Tae just kept silent. He was rubbing his back, kissing his head. He knew Mew only needs his emotional support. Nothing could calm him down.

"You know Bub, you are so beautiful. Not only physically but by heart. Your soul is pure. There is nothing about you that can disgust me or make me frown.

I will always assure you how much you mean to me. With my words, with my love. I wont get tired of waiting for you.

I can wait for you as long as you are not comfortable. Like i told you, you are my precious love. To cherish and treasure. Yeah i love your body too, yes i want to mark it with love. But it wont be because of my lust for you. I want to make it a lasting relationship Bub". Tae lifted his chin to declair straight into his eyes.

He knew even if Mew trusted him,  still he would always search his eyes for any deceive, and Tae was sure he would never find one.

Mew pushed Tae to sit straight before straddling him. Tae held him by his waist but didnt stop him to do anything. He wanted to let Mew be comfortable himself.  He wanted Mew to trust him himself.

Mew seated comfortably in Tae's lap. He softly cupped Tae's nape with both hands.

"I am sure i wont take long". Mew bend down to whisper in his ear before kissing the earlobe softly. Tae held Mew tightly at his waist due to the sensation of soft lips pressed on his earlobe and then behind his ears.

Mew took all his time to kiss and nip the skin at his neck. And he knew he was doing it all perfect, taking notice of the fingers pressed on his skin. He knew he would be bruised, but he wanted to carry those marks proudly.

He pulled off, kissing the corners of Tae's lips and winked to see the emotions scattered in Tae's eyes. Dark, love and longing. Desire and fire burning. He saw how Tae chased his lips to kiss them again, but Mew flicked his finger and who was Tae to disobey.

He saw unmoving how Mew pulled off his shirt and threw it away. His eyes darken a bit more to see 10 fingers perfectly printed on the pale skin. He licked his lips to feel those erect nipples right in his approach. He raised his eye brow to see the prominent bulge in his pants.

Mew hooked his finger under Tae's chin to lift his face up.

"This.. Is all yours. I.. Am all yours". That was the only consent Tae needed at the moment to smirk and flip Mew on the couch hovering him.

"You are bad Bub. So dangerous for my heart. So intoxicating. Like my personal drug. I can never stay away from you". Tae sniffed his wrist before wrapping his arms around his own shoulders bending down to touch Mew as much as he could. "And yes. You are mine. Only mine".

"Only yours my Wolf".

"Hmmm"? Tae was surprised at the name given.

"You are strong, carign, loving, protective but super warm. Just like a Wolf". Mew explained.

"And you forgot. I am super possessive and obsessed too. Just like a Wolf". Tae ghosted his lips to the awaiting pink ones. He was craving for those lips for long, infact all the time. It was a never ending fantasy for him. A right only he had to lick, kiss and suck those strawberries whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted. And he would never get tired of it.

He licked Mew's bottom lip and he was eager to open his mouth for Tae. Submissive and dependent. Just like how Tae loved.

He was absorbing all the moans from Mew in his mouth. Ravishing his lips, sucking his tongue. He broke the kiss feeling breathless but only to rest his lips behind Mew's ear.

"Will it be okay if i mark you here". Tae kissed the skin softly.

"Why.. To ask". Mew said panting hard. Tae opened his lips to suck the skin hard, adorned with a bite mark. "Nghhhh". Mew didnt know it could be such a turn on for him.