“If you are capable of doing it, can’t you just bring her soul back here?”

The old lady thinks before she answered. Let's just make up a reason first, she thought. “...I can’t control her fate. It is not up to me what dimension her soul is sent to. After her soul
reincarnates, I can only know where she is. I can only give a person another chance to live once, and after that, how they continue to live their lives is their decision. But with your help, I can bring her back…” My skills are not the same as my ‘co-workers' like giving the person an overpowered system or can turn back time, though she may not have an overpowered system, I at least give her an ability that can help her defeat the Devil. “I’ll send your soul there. Find her and help her accomplish her mission. Defeat the wicked.”

“How can I find her?” I'm not sure if she's telling the truth or not. But I have nothing to lose, might as well believe Grandma. Zale thought.

“I’m not sure what kind of reincarnation she underwent, but… Remember the pair of pendants of the necklaces I gave you and Zerha?” She reincarnated as a demon, though I can't let him know since that's one of our rules.

“This one?” Zale pointed to his necklace, which had a padlock pendant.

“Yes, Zerha is wearing the key pendant. So that’s the only way to know if she is your sister. That pair of pendants will come in handy at last…” She suddenly said in relief.

“What’s this supposed to do?” Zale made a questioning look. What can an ordinary pendant do?

“Once you unlock that padlock, you can open another dimension with it, and the key to open it is the one that Zerha is wearing. Remember, you can only use it once, so you better choose this dimension, your original world--" The old lady stops as she suddenly feels something. “I need to send you there right now! Someone just died! This is an opportunity since the previous host has a powerful ability. You can help Zerha defeat the wicked with that body!” The old woman said and quickly cast a spell.

Zale was taken aback because he was suddenly glowing and felt as if his soul was being
dragged out of his body. “W-w-wait! G-Grandma!” He panicked.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of Zerha’s original body here! Good luck in there, Zale!” She said being supportive of him.

“A-are you sending me there right now? How can I find the wicked and how can I defeat it?
Grandma? Grandma?! Gaaah!” Zale didn’t get an answer from the old lady. As his soul was being dragged by something, and pass out in the process.

“Good luck to both of you." The old lady uttered and changed her appearance to her original one.

.....

When Zale opened his eyes, he noticed that he was lying on the floor. Where am I? “Grandma?” He tried to call the old lady but no one answered.

He stood up and while doing so, he noticed that he was wearing different clothes. He spotted a mirror inside the room and looked at his reflection. Who’s this? Me? No, I’m way more handsome than this man here. He looks the same age as me, eighteen. Is this what Grandma meant? My soul is in this body? A prince? Hold on...Zale suddenly remembered what his grandmother said. ‘I need to send you there right now. Someone just died. This is an opportunity since the previous host has a powerful ability. You can help Zerha defeat the Devil with that body!’

This prince just...died? But why? Who did this to him?

“Urgh!” He groaned in pain when his head suddenly started throbbing. Then the memories of the prince were revealed before his eyes.“What? How cruel. Why would he kill his own son?” He mumbled while frowning. And what kind of world is this? The people here even have superpowers! And worse, there are demons, too! Zerha's mission is ‘Defeat the Devil.’ The devil that was grandma talking about are those demons? Do we have to kill all of them?! This world is very dangerous. I hope Zerha is fine. I need to find her as soon as possible, Zale thought.

...

-Meanwhile, at the Meeting Room of Demon Hunters-

“So, tell me exactly what happened.” Luke made a serious face.

“Sir Leo caught an archdemon…”

“A-archdemon? Archdemons are powerful. No wonder he ended up dead. But why are you two
still alive? Did you just leave Leo to fight on his own?” Luke asked angrily.

“A-actually, it’s very strange that the archdemon didn’t hurt us. Sir Leo punished that demon. He kept on beating him, but the archdemon didn’t fight back.” The demon hunter who was with Leo said as he recalls what happened.

“That’s strange, indeed. But you said you crossed paths with a demon that can melt a human in an instant. That isn’t the archdemon you encountered?”

“While Sir Leo kept beating the archdemon, another demon came out of nowhere and suddenly splashed poison onto Sir Leo.”

“Yes, even...even his bones were melted!” The other demon hunter said feeling chills.

“Is it another archdemon?” Luke asked.

“No, it isn’t another archdemon. But she could be a high-level demon. She killed Sir Leo with
her poison.”

“Are you sure she’s a demon?” A demon that can use poison?

“Yes, sir.”

“Did you see the demon let out the poison from her own or did she just use a magical item?"

"No, Sir. We saw with our own eyes that the poison comes from her palms!"

“That’s so rare. Normal demons use dark magic. If she can use that kind of magic, then she’s not ordinary at all.” She might be dangerous. If she’s not an archdemon, why would she help that archdemon? Normal demons and archdemons are not on good terms; they are enemies. Luke thought.

“What should we do, Sir Luke? Should we go and find that demon?”

“Can you describe her face?”

“It’s...her face...uh...She has two big horns on her head...” The demon hunter said, trying to picture the demon that she saw.

“She’s also beautiful!” The other demon hunter exclaimed while fantasizing about the image.

Luke frowned as he stared at them. Then he sighed and turned to Clavin. “Call Russ to take a look at their memories.”

“Yes, Sir!"

....

*Ten minutes later*

“What is it you want, old man?” Russ asked, letting out a yawn. Russ had the ability to look into people’s memories; he rarely hunted demons, because he was lazy.

“You lazy brat, I’m not that old! Take a look at their memories on this day. They saw a strange
demon girl. Draw her face on this sheet of paper.”

Russ groaned. “Why do I have to draw---ekk! yes, of course, I’ll draw that demon right away!” He said in a panic upon noticing that Luke was surrounded by his dark aura while giving him a death glare. Russ gulped and hurriedly checked their memories.

After he was finished, he grabbed the pencil and drew the demon that he saw in their memories with his eyes closed. It only took him three minutes to complete his drawing. “This demon?” he asked while showing them the demon that he drew.

“Yes! That’s her!” The other demon hunter nodded at him.

“Thanks, Russ. Leave this to me. I need to inform the king that Leo is dead.” Luke grabbed the paper and left.

.....