"By the way. I think you and me both know Ray can sound more mean then he tends to be. Don't take that conversation to hard okay?" I mumbled clutching the book to my chest tighter.

And with that I turned the handle of the door and walked out leaving Norman for some time to think about what I had said.

---Timeskip---

I walked outside holding a new book. This one was a lot thicker and was still a book that Ray had read.

 I have actually found out that Ray resorted the library. He has one side of the library of books that hes read and another for the ones he hasn't.

 Some of the ones hes read are fantasy too!

So now that I found this out I had found an empty book shelf and moved it over to the shelf's of books Ray has read so I can put the books I've read of Rays without moving all of his progress around.

Although there was only one book on the new shelf I'd had moved. I was now determined to read all the books Ray has read.

He is my favorite character in The Promised Neverland so you can see why I am anxious to read the books hes read.

I walked up to the tree and saw Emma, Ray, and Norman standing there.

'Ah the famous trio. Welp! I get to talk to Emma for the first time!'

"Ello." I said bluntly surprising the trio with my sudden appearance.

(A/n- For those who don't know when I say Ello it is not a mistake.)

Norman smiled, Ray nodded, and Emma waved maybe a little to much.

I smiled back and said, "Are we gonna talk out in the open or-?"

"Oh sorry! No were gonna go to the forest." Norman said and we all started walking down the field.

"Is that another one of the books I've read?!" Ray said looking at the book in my hands in embarrassment.

"Uh- Well you see- Okay yea. But just because I got so curious to see what your reading all the time! I also found out your secret way of setting up the books!" I said trying to change the subject a little bit.

He gave me a bored face and looked back forward. 

"Your gonna read all the books I've read aren't you?" He said in a bored tone.

"Yep!" I popped the p for fun and giggled at the end.

When we finally reached the forest we stood in a soft of square formation.

We looked like we were discussing about a battle or something.

'AH! The scene is about to start!'

I was now listening closely to everything they said and watching there movements.

(A/n- She sounds like a stalker or smth.)