Dedications

(I know some people don't read the description and author's notes so I highly suggest doing that at the moment)

hello everyone!
I hope y'all are doing well. I'm really excited about the things I have planned for this book. It's going to be fun, just you wait.

Love, Aristotle is based off one of my favourite songs ever. Star Shopping by Lil peep. I'm a really big fan. *nervous laugh*

I thought the lyrics were heartbreakingly beautiful and the message put an idea into my mind so that brings us here.

This story is a second chance, right person not enough time romance. It shows Aristotle and Damon's journey as they fight through obstacles throughout their relationship... and after.

I'll be showering the before and the now of their story.

Yes, they are together right at the start. They've been dating since they were sophomores. No, this isn't a happily ever insta love type of thing. And, no. this isn't a love triangle. Yeah, I mentioned 'someone new' in the description but it'll make more sense later on in the story. I don't want to spoil anything though.

I guess we'll see what happens!

Furthermore, please keep any hateful and negative comments away from me. If you don't like my book, that's fine, there's no need to spread any negativity here. I will delete and mute. thank you for understanding.

With that being said, I hope y'all enjoy and have a great day!! xx

Update for it always ends:

I finished writing the sequel of ffd and came to the conclusion that you could actually read it as a stand-alone, second chance romance so yeah, if anyone wanted to go right in and read it first, that's fine! I'll be updating the rest of the chapters and epilogue sometime this week.

To say I miss Ace and Harper would be an understatement and yes, they're story has come to an end (the urge to write bonus chapters is strong) so I am a bit sad about it. bittersweet.

Copyright:
This is all my writing and my work. Product of my imagination only. Plot and characters are mine. Please do not steal or copy any of my work. thank you.

©2022. All rights reserved. Maggie R. T.

TW: this book contains mature topics such as drug use, smoking, sex, harmful language, alcohol, violence and mentions of suicide and murder.

Playlist

Star Shopping by Lil peep
Apocalypse by Cigarettes after Sex
Getting Older by Billie Eilish
What A Time by Julia Michaels feat. Niall Horan
21 by Gracie Abrams
Home by Cavetown
Hate me by Lil peep
Not Allowed by Tv girl
Atlantis by Seafret
Fine Line by Harry Styles 
Another Love by Tom Odell
feels like shit by Tate McRae
No Time To Die by Billie Eilish
Miss Americana and the heartbreak prince by Taylor Swift
Halley's commet by Billie Eilish
Only Love Can Hurt Like This by Paloma Faith
Two Birds by Regina Spektor
I love you by Billie Eilish
Broken Smile by Lil peep
Revenge by xxxtentacion

Note:

I don't really do face claims. Like I have an idea of what my characters look like in my mind but... i don't know, everyone has a different type so I don't want to cast someone and then have people not like them. Besides, I always like to imagine the people myself while reading. I can make a cast if y'all want. Let me know.

As for character ethnicities:

Aristotle (the mc) is half Asian, chinese from Hong Kong (i'm from there so i like to represent it a lot in my books) and half Spanish, her dad is from Spain.

Damon (the love interest, mc) is half Spanish, half white, italian. We love white boys.

side note: spanish/hispanic means your from spain, from spanish roots. Not Latino/Latina/Latinx, (which is from latin america) I know some people don't know the difference so yeah.

social media:
you can find me on tiktok @ maggieruwrites and magdalenaandi_
pinterest: magdalenaandi_
instagram: maggieruwrites

And without further adieu, I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote!

- yours, maggie