DJ music man x reader (fluff)

Hii, this is my last draft i have saved. so, after this story, the stories after this will not be like the past stories, and i won't be making characters for the stories either, unless need be. thank you <3

(image is not mine, but djmm is more human for story purposes)

also, I'm pretty sure this was a request for someone but I'm not sure. and djmm would be a himbo fs.

as of being almost done with the story and having to do some research, i realized i didn't mean the superstarcade. i meant the fazcade but I'm way too lazy to fix it. I'm already 3,000 words into it.

for the sake of my sanity, this story will only be in djmm p.o.v.

Warnings: cringe and sweet

pronouns: they/them. 

DJ music man's p.o.v.

Today was the day. I got out of my re-charge station and headed over to my calendar.

I never used a calendar before but y/n got me into using one so im getting use to it for them.

I marked off yesterday and looked at the big red words i had written for today, "ONE YEAR". Today marks the one year anniversary that me and y/n met. I have a whole day planned for us

I went to my closet and picked out my clothes. I had asked off of work today so i can hang out with y/n.

I got on a pair of grey sweatpants, google said people like guys who wear them and i want y/n to like me.

I really really liked y/n and I'm hoping today will go well so i can ask them out. I grabbed a off white hoodie and my red flannel, since its fall and google said this is the fashion for fall.

I put on the sweatpants, then the hoodie with the flannel over it. I grabbed a black beanie with "Freddy Fazbear" in white letters on it.

I looked in my floor length mirror. I didnt understand the flannel over the hoodie, but google says its the look. I glabbed my sunglasses and headed out the door.

I got out the phone y/n gave me and texted them.

Dj: hello. Are you almost ready to go out with me today?

(old me: I feel like Dj would talk/text like a gentleman, or like a vampire from the 1800 would, kind of like how Edward Cullen talks when he isn't being a Dj ofc. If that makes sense.) (now me: uhm i guess??)

Y/n: yep! I'm almost ready. Are you coming to pick me up?

Dj: yes. I am going to drive one of the special Freddy Fazbear cars!

Y/n: sounds like fun!! Cant wait <3

Dj: i will be there in 30 minutes.

Y/n: drive safe !!

I put my phone in my pocket as i bumped into someone.

"hey watch it." I heard. I looked up and it was Roxy.

"My deepest apologies Roxy." i said.

"Dj, you got to be more careful. Especially if you aren't working, you know how strict vanessa is." she said, her voice softening when she realized it was me.

"yes, yes, i know roxy. I will be careful from now on." i said and left as i smile and waved at her.

I walked out the side door and went to the back where the cars were. The cars doubled as a re-charge station for when the animatronics, who were allowed out, wanted to go out.

I got in the drivers seat and turned the car on. An animated voice came on.

"hello Dj Music Man. What will the purpose of you driving the Freddy Fazbear Car be?" it asked.