" I want to make it clear; I didn't mean it would be interesting to play the game. I was saying it's interesting to win your 30,000 yen. If you lose, I'd surely make you pay me. Even brothers have to be clear with money, Josuke.

They decided on who would go first, and it was Josuke, thanks to Mikitakazo as one of the dice. But when Josuke 'bumped his hand against the table, he mentioned how he didn't need to get a one, two, or three. But when he rolled all three dice, they showed the number six.

   " You idiot, why did you make me win so big in the first round? " Josuke yelled, standing up.

Rohan stood up, with his hands placed on the table, looking at Josuke with an awed expression.

   " Nothing, well. . .I mean why did I win so big in the first round? I got three sixes, Six Triples. It's like I'm cheating. "

Rohan smiled regretable at Josuke and handed him 10,000 yen.

   " You won 10,000 yen from the onset. Let's continue. It's my turn. "

   " I can't believe it too. I'm so lucky. "

   " I want to win back what I lost earlier. I'll bet ten chips. "

Rohan slid a stack of ten chips forward and grabbed the dice, tossing them in the small wooden bowl. But the dice landed on the exact numbers that, in the rules, said would need to be paid double to Josuke. Rohan looked down at the dice and then up at Josuke with a glare. You knew he was starting to get suspicious, and you were glad you couldn't speak because you would have told him that Josuke was cheating. Josuke reached out to take the dice, but Rohan stood up, slamming his hands on the table. 

   "  Don't touch the dice, Josuke Higashikata! "

Rohan took the bowl and started walking away with the dice.

   " Stay right there! "

Rohan took the dice bowl and walked into his house while Josuke was starting to sweat. You took out a handkerchief from your pocket, and you started dabbing his forehead. You showed him your notebook, and he began to read your message.

You're starting to sweat. Calm down a little, or he'll know that you are cheating. 

   " Right. "

Rohan walked back to the table with a magnifying glass and started to look at the dice closely.

   " What are you checking? "

   " Is it just me or is the dice really staring at me? "

Rohan observed the dice even closer before giving up and setting the magnifying glass down. Rohan added three more stacks of playing chips, and Josuke only put two chips for play. Josuke took the dice and let them fall into the cup, but they had hit the triple six again. You looked towards Rohan to see him drinking a can of something with a smirk.

   " You're going to do this over and over again, aren't you? Is it possible to roll this out continuously? So I'll raise the bet five times, right? "

Rohan brought another stack of plain chips and slid them forward.

   " I'll pay for it. Who would have expected this to happen? What can I do? "

Rohan laughed with a fake smile on his lips, and you knew that he was pissed, that Josuke was winning, and, to his knowledge, somehow cheating. Of course, Josuke replied with his fake smile.

   " You're right, this can happen over and over again. "

They both laughed, and you were very concerned about what was happening. You didn't even know what they were getting out of faking their smiles and laughing. Your concern rose as Rohan took out one of his calligraphy pens and stabbed his left pinky. You were surprised at Rohan's actions, and you stood up from your chair. Rohan was sweating and in pain, but he still glared at Josuke.