Escape?

A.N. Ok I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry guys, I haven't updated is soooooooooooooo long but I'm back. so yeah thanks for being patient. really. really. REALLY patient.

So read this now.

Yes I'm talking to you
(0.0)

KATNISS P.O.V.
I can't get the idea through my head that we will actually escape this mad place. escape it all. the killing. The deaths... The games.

It all seems so surreal to me. But my body knows what to do and seems to have taken over. When Prim and mother awake they are worried about me and try to make me lie down. I resist.

"No! I mean, no. We don't have time for that. We need to pack our bags and meet gale at the fence." Mother doesn't know what to say. She pushes my outside with her and closes the door.

"Katniss. I- we can't go. I can't go. You have to stay here. and Gale. And Prim. We all stay. You aren't well enough and Prim is too young. I'm too old. Gale... well, he can't go alone." Mother wasn't going to give in easily. She cares about us too much. Father died a few years ago. Under-ground. He was working and a problem occurred. One of the working crew did a booby (a.n. Sorry, I really wanted to write that). There was an explosion. They all died. Ever since father died, she has been over protective. I guess she doesn't want to loose more people who she loves. NO! I can't let her stop me. We can survive in the woods. Gale and I know how to stay alive. Staying here is what will kill us. The Games will kill us.

I knew that there was no point in trying to convince mother. She would keep fighting.
I opened the door and walked inside while screaming back, "If you don't want to come with us then it's your choice! But Gale and I are going!"

I stormed upstarts to start packing. There aren't many clothes in my possession but I knew that mother wouldn't mind if I borrowed some of hers.

A.N. ok so I've finally updated. yay!
So, what do you think of my idea...
I want this story to go two ways so I'll continue with this storyline in this book and do my other version on a new book (that I hope You'll like). comment what u think I should do - do only one book or do the idea with two versions. Thanks!!!

And yes, I was talking to you.

(0.0)