Eren:"What?"

Mikasa:"I'm saying you should give up on becoming a scout before you get hurt. Roman you should also consider leaving the scouts"

Roman:"Mikasa. That's uncalled for"

Mikasa:"There's alot more to combat then just throwing your life away"

Eren:"What are you saying?! After everything we saw that day! After what happened to my mom! You're crazy if you think I'm just gonna walk away!"

Mikasa:"I get it but it doesn't matter how detected you are"

Eren:"What do you mean?"

She looks at Roman.

Mikasa:"Cause whether or not your fit to be a soldier it's not up to you"

The table is silent after what Mikasa said.

Sasha:"Are you gonna eat that?"

She says taking one of Roman's potatoes.

Roman:"Hey!"

The bell starts ringing indicating that it was time for bed.

Roman:"You know just finish the rest"

He says giving her the last of his bread, Much to Sasha's delight.

Mikasa:"You must understand you won't go to the fields by your self. Because wherever you go I'll go with you"

She says looking to where Roman was seated only to find Sasha there instead.

Sasha:"So your saying uh.. your not going to finish that?"

She says pointing to the last bread on Mikasa's plate.

(Boys room)
Connie:"What's the trick to posture control? Hard to say guess I've got the gift. You've just got to feel it you know"

Jean:"I'm trying to figure out you managed to screw up every time"

Eren was asking Connie and Jean for help but they refused. Eren then went over to the last people who could help him.

Eren:"Please Berthold and Reiner you two have to help me! I heard from everyone you guys were the best"

Reiner:"Sorry kid but there's no special trick to hanging in there. Not to be harsh but if it's advice you want I'm not really the guy"

Eren:"Alright"

Armin:"Let's just hope it comes to you tomorrow"

Bertholdt:"Hold on aren't the three of you originally from Shingashina?"

Roman:"Yeah that's right"

Berthold:"Then you should know first hand how terrifying they truly are. Why on earth would you want to be soldiers?"

Eren,Roman and Armin looks at each other before back to them.

Armin:"I didn't see what Roman and Eren saw. They were the ones who saw their true bloodlust"

Armin explains to them what had happened to him while they were evacuating.

Armin:"Anyways where are you two from?"

Bertholdt:"Oh Reiner and I are from a village in the mountains south east of wall Maria"

Armin:"Wait then that means"

Bertholdt:"Yeah unlike the prosperous river towns our town did not receive word right away. The titans were on us before we even knew what was going on. It happened at dawn all the livestock were so restless soon after we heard this rumbling and it just became louder and louder, Eventually I realized the sound of rumbling was death getting closer and closer. I-i looked out my window and after that everyone is just a blur. I think we all just panicked"

Reiner:"Hold on now your just getting yourself worked up again"

Bertholdt:"Yeah sorry. Basically what I'm saying is the five of us aren't like the rest of them"

Armin:"Them who?"

Bertholdt:"The others who have not been a witness go the titans horror"

Reiner:"Hey"

He grabs onto Berthodlt's shoulder. The five were very silent.

Roman:"Have you guys heard the one about the titan under the bed?"

The other four just stare at him.

Roman:"What? I was just trying to lighten the mood"

(Later that night)
Eren,Roman, Armin,Reiner and Bertholdt were walking through the night with a lamp. Bertholdt was talking about how cruel the titans were while leading the three to an unknown place soon enough they arrived at their destination.

Roman:"Wow"

They were in a beautiful lake the light emitting from the moon shined on it making it even more beautiful at night.

For the rest of the night the give just watched the lake while talking until they had to go back and sleep.

(Next day)
Eren was standing infront of every cader and Keith.

Keith:"Eren Yeager are you ready?"

Eren:"Sir yes sir!"

The rest of the cadets were looking at him in anticipation. Will he fail or will he succeed was the question.

Keith:"Proceed"

Eren started getting lifted up in the air. He looked to be having trouble but he later got the hang on it.

Roman:"YEAH!"

Armin:"WAY TO GO EREN!"

The scouts were cheering for Eren as he had succeeded.

Eren:'I did it no! I'm doing it!'

He thinks to himself before falling. Keith looks down at him.

Keith:"Lower him"

Eren gets lowered to the ground and he gets on his knees. He looked like he was about to cry.

Eren:"I'm finished"

He said while on his knees.

Keith:"Wagner please exchange your belts with Mr Yeager"

Thomas:"Uh. Yes sir!"

A short while later Eren was given a new belt and he was doing way better. Apparently it was defective hence why he was unable to balance himself properly. Later that day the cadets were given odm gear to use.

Roman:"WWWOOOOOO!!!"

Roman screamed at the top of his lungs. He was enjoying this alot he was swinging from tree to tree each time he was building up more momentum. He was going under and over many obstacles with little to io trouble. He then throws himself into the air where he managed to get out of the forest for a bit and he stared at the sun set.

Roman:"I am one step closer to helping humanity"

He looks into the sky as he was falling back down.

Roman:"Mom if your watching I will avenge you. And that's a promise"

He catches himself before he hit the ground. Keith was watching Roman as he was swinging around.

Keith:"That kid has alot of potential he just needs to get more serious then"

He starts walking away.

Keith:"He'll bring hell on these titans"