10ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Sungie, I'm sorry"

The dark haired sighs, "It's fine" it isn't "I guess I just misread everything and thought he liked me too"

"Well, then I misread it too because I really thought he liked you!"

Felix feels his blood boil. Of all people, he really thought Chan was the one for Jisung. After seeing them together, the freckled boy actually believed that hyung was better... but he was wrong and Jisung ended up getting hurt again.

"I swear, when I see him I'm gonna fucking break his neck"

Jisung chuckles, "He looks pretty strong, don't think you can"

With softness, Felix takes the hands covering his best friend's eyes. Eyes that are now red out of frustration and embarrassment. The artist breaks a little bit seeing how Jisung is getting so affected by this.

"Ji"

"Hm?" the male laying on the couch turns his head to look at Felix.

"You still want a kiss?"

Jisung smirks, "If it's from you, then yes"

Smiling back to his best friend, Felix leans to connect their lips. It isn't the first time but it does feel different now. After just seconds of their lips being connected, Jisung pulls away.

"Sorry"

"It's okay-"

Felix gasps in surprise when Jisung throws himself at the boy, making them fall on the floor with the shorter one on top and his hand behind his best friend's head, protecting it from the fall.

"Sorry but I was uncomfortable in that position"

The freckled one giggles, "It's alright"

Their lips connect again, in a different kind of kiss. It's a sweet yet needy kiss coming from both of them. It's been so long since they kissed each other or anyone, and the desperation shows. Jisung presses himself against his best friend as he bites the plump lower lip, bruising it a little bit.

"Sungie~" Felix breaths out.

The dark haired takes this as a confirmation, kissing the boy even more. Their lips are getting swollen but it doesn't matter. Their tongues finally meet and start a fight for dominance, but end up melting on the heat of the moment when light moans make their way.

It's not like all their kisses are like this, they're usually gentler and really sweet. But today both of them need something warm.

"We can't have sex, Sungie" Felix whines, feeling his best friend lick his clothed nipples "I-I'm having sex with hyung"

"I know" Jisung bites the clothed nipple, loving the reactions "But I missed you"

"Sungie~" Felix moans "Don't turn me on"

"I'm sorry" but he can't stop licking and pressing his boner against the other "I want you"

"Sungie" the young boy is slowly giving in. Jisung knows him too well, he knows where to touch to turn him on.