💘Asking out💘

- Luz

- started liking you since she saw you liked anime (or other stuff that you both like)

- got help from Willow to get it together to ask you out

- told you to come over to walk in the woods

- "hey....y-y/n???" Luz asked blushing at the thought that she was going to ask you right now. "yeah??? what's up?" her palms started getting sweaty and she started blushing. "hum well, I had the intention to ask you something a while ago and I think that's the correct moment". she took your hands in hers. "y/n since I first saw you I noticed we had a lot of stuff in common and I really like you and I think we would be a good couple will you please be my partner...?" since you also liked her since you saw her, you blush HARD and say with happiness "Yes!". right after you say that you throw yourself in Luz's arms and hug her tightly putting your chin on her shoulder. she hugs back happy that you are now together.

- Amity

- fell head over hills after seeying you were a big dummy

- wrote 100 letters she knew she would never send you but she wrote it anyways

- asked help to gus for ways of asking someone out in a human way

- asked you to reunite at a fancy restaurant

- Amity was waiting for you at the restaurant asking herself if you were actually coming over. when you showed up her eyes lit up with joy, she gave you a big smile as you sit at the other side of the table. you talked for half and hour until she leaned and cupped your face. "y/n you are the cutest and dummiest person I've ever met" she leaned win more until both you faces were inches away "y/n will you be my partner...???". you smiled with joy and answered "Aaaaaw you are the cutest person I've ever met too and Yes! I'll be your partner :3" with that she kisses your nose, gets up, comes near you, and hugs you with a smile on her face. and you happily hug back.

- Hunter

- liked you since he saw you were a lil' sunshine that couldn't stop smiling (serious persons mostly fall for dummy and smiley persons, correct me if I'm wrong

- liked you since he saw you were a lil' sunshine that couldn't stop smiling (serious persons mostly fall for dummy and smiley persons, correct me if I'm wrong.)

- took a week preparing the place were he would ask you out

- everything has to be PER-FECT.

- made the guards help him make it perfect and he threatened them of death if they didn't listened to him.

- the day has finally arrived, he invited you over to a beautiful place with lights floating. he took you're hand and drove you to a table with two plates with a fancy looking dinner. you talked for a moment but then he kneeled in front of you. "y/n since I first saw you I knew you were the sweetest person I would ever see. please be my partner..." that souned more like beg than a question but you happily accepted and so he kissed you hand and then he lifted you up brital style ans drove you to his room... to cuddle :3        (NO HORNY >:c)