"Gotcha!!" Kamui shot out trunks and latched onto their front paw, temporarily stopping them. But this villain had a few tricks in their sleeves, or scales for this matter. Opening their mouth, it revealed a gummy mouth at first, but then it revealed sharp teeth.

With one swift movement, they chomped down onto the wood, twisting their head to pull it off. Kamui yelled in pain as the wood broke through, freeing the villain and sending a plasma beam into the sky, flying into it, and disappearing.

Everyone looked around in the sky to spot the villain, but they were was no one there. No dragon, or anyone flying.

"It's like, they disappeared,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Breaking News: After a recent villain attack at the train station. A mysterious new villain appeared and took down Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods! With the appearance and strength of a dragon. People are calling this new villain; The Serpent Stalker. More will come soon at 3,"

Click

"Looks like you're not the only one, huh?"

"... Fascinating,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP

HONK

CRASH

CLANG

"What was that?!" People screamed as car roofs started to dent with such force, and people got out of their cars to see what was causing it.

Answer? It was you

You continued to run across the paths, trying to avoid any moving carriages and humans.
'Too loud, too crowded, too mean!' You thought, continuing to jump on the carriages, denting the tops.
'This is not what Da told me about, I need to take shelter!' You needed shade, the sun was too much for you.

Finally spotting some shade, you made a quick turn and basically launched yourself under the shade. You covered your ears, trying to block out all of the noises the human world was creating, and you tried to breathe.
'Sing the song (Y/N), sing the song,' You started to hun your lullaby song, wanting to calm down.

'I wished Da taught me about the human language, that would've come in handy to try and communicate with them,' The first thing you regretted was to try and talk to them, but you quickly realized the language barrier.

You couldn't understand a thing they were saying, and it looked like they were scared of you.
'That's why they attacked,' And that's another thing. Your Da never said anything about them having some kind of power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And what else are they like?" You were a tiny dragon, placing pressure on your Da's back, wanting him to continue on with his human stories.
"Well, they are also very sensitive, but in a caring way. They love their family as much as we do," Your Da rolled on his back so you would lay on his stomach.

"Yer know so much, I wanna know so much more!" You smiled brightly, wings flapping excitedly and tail swiping up and down. Your Da felt embarrassed that you asked so much questions, but couldn't help but to fall for your big eyes.

"Ma mentioned that they are 'back smites' or something," You tilt your head, making your Da laugh greatly.
"No, little one. They're 'Blacksmiths', and they make their tools and weapons to fight. Because they don't have any dragon abilities," He sighed and laid his head back.

"Woah..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'They weren't blacksmiths, they weren't fighters either! All were helpless and lazy, and some had some kind of power that terrified me!' You shut your eyes tight and soon calmed down from the intense experience. You peaked out to see the humans moving about, not having a care in the world.

'I bit too much than I could chew. Maybe I should stay low and observe the humans before I go anywhere near making contact,' You hummed and stood up, stretching your wings again and about to go invisible.

Cling

"An ally..." You heard something gargle from behind you, making you snap your head towards the noise. You let out a deep growl as some kind of sludge being crawled down a pillar, but something was moving inside it.

A human.

'Did this thing take it over?' You thought, taking a step back.
"You're more than a skin suit, you're my ticket to defeat All Might!" It grew larger and larger, with the human inside squirming and struggling, trying to get out.

'I need to go, before it gets me!'

You tried to fly, but you felt something wrap around your leg, pulling you towards him.
"Don't run from me ally! Us villains need to stick together!" You still didn't know what it was saying, but it laughed in a way that it could mean something malicious was going to happen.

You didn't want to be part of that.

But you had no choice.

"RROOAARR!!!"