Two hours had passed since the two were brought to the Emergency Room, but there was still no news about either of their condition and the wait made everyone outside of the ER impatient and worried to the point that no one dared to speak or even leave.

"Drink this." Aomine suggested as he placed a cold oolong tea in a can between Akashi's palms. "It wouldn't help if you bottle up what you feel and blame yourself. Tetsu is not the type to blame anyone for his misfortunes, and he's strong, so don't worry so much."

Akashi eyed the can in his hands and smirked at Aomine. "You can actually say pretty cool words too, Daiki, I never knew. Did you say that so Kise will think you're cool?" He teased, opened the can and drank two gulps of its content.

The blue-head blushed and protested with a loud voice, "HEY! That's harsh!"

"SHH!" Few nurses shushed as they all glared at him with penetrating eyes.

The ace covered his mouth and sat back on his seat, throwing a death glare at Akashi, who repaid him with a scarier one which quieted Aomine.

"By the way," Kagami started, feeling a lot more welcome to speak now than he did earlier.

"Yeah?" Takao, who was drinking his orange juice, was the one who replied. "What is it?"

"Just wondering where Isshin Toshita, Haizaki Shoujo and Hanamiya Makoto are..." The taller red-head mumbled, then scratched the back of his head.

"Mmm...I remember seeing Kuro-chin's brother dragging them to the police station right after Kuro-chin and the one from Awase -I forgot his name-were admitted to that room..." Murasakibara mumbled as he munched his potato chips which Himuro bought for him.

"It's where my Father and Mother are in charge at." Takao added with a grin. "So they'll surely

"How about Kamura Hideki?" Aomine, who was now more confident to talk since Akashi wasn't looking at him-added.

"He drove Helden Nomaki towards where the latter works at and will tell them everything he did. He brought Akashi's parents with him and they will all show evidences, so cases will be filed on him." Midorima answered as he opened one of his closed eyes.

More noises and chatters were emerged when all of them started to talk with one another, even Nuriko and Kazuhiko Kuroko were dragged to different conversation and Akashi could feel all of their anxiety and concern, but just hid them by laughing and pretending that everything would be alright although no one really knew what would happen and what happened with the two inside of the ER.

But Akashi brushed off every question or comment which was for him for he was in no condition to laugh or even smile; he's good at pretending but he vowed that he wouldn't do it this time. His former teammates or even not his former teammates could make him crack even just a small smile with how ridiculous they could be. Even Kise, who was still blind at the moment, could still be as childish and playful as he was when he still could see and that only proved that he could be himself whether he could see or not.

Takumi suddenly appeared out of nowhere and watched as the others didn't even notice his appearance. He raised an eyebrow at Akashi, and the latter just shrugged.

"No, putting mayonnaise on okonomiyaki is delicious!" Kise protested.

"SHHHHH!" The nurses which were stationed on the information near them scolded.

Aomine grinned. "Ha-ha, busted."

"Aominecchi, you meanie!" Kise mumbled.

"The thing you suggested almost made me puke, Kise." Midorima complained.