Part 17

Yoongi: what are you doing in jimin's apartment? You know that he is dangerous.

Y/n: i'm sorry yoon but he need me. His friends called me and they need my help. They said the day you found me, he met his friends and he told them everything and he felt sorry for me and since that day, he tried to kill himself and they gave him sedative but when he was sleeping, he keeps calling my name. And just now he didn't do anything to me. Even his friends are there to protect me.

Yoongi: you should have tell me next time. I don't know what might happen to you. When the day he kidnapped you, we were supposed to meet but suddenly you disappeared for 1 week. 

Y/n: i'm really sorry yoon. I promise i will tell you next time if something happen. I'm ruined our trip right?

Yoongi: it's ok. I just told them that our arrival will be delayed and we still can reach there around night. I changed the ticket to night flight. So, do you want to go now?

Y/n: yes sure! I'm so excited for out trip! 

Yoongi: don't be excited chagi because you will get your punishment when we reach there.

Y/n: what punishment are you talking about?

Yoongi: you know *smirk*

Y/n: yoon! No, i won't accept the punishment. 

Yoongi: who says that you have choice? You only can do what i said.

Y/n: i hate you.

Yoongi: i know you love me so much babe.

While still quarelling, both of you are going to the airport and go to jeju on night flight. After around 1 hour, you and yoongi are in jeju do and on the way to the hotel. As soon as you go inside the room, you lay on the bed.

Y/n: ahhhh finally i can rest. I'm so tired today. I can't even sleep on the plane. 

Suddenly yoongi is on top of you.

Yoongi: who says that you are going to rest? Did you forget that you still have your punishment?

Y/n: but yoon i'm so tired today. I really need a rest. Can we do it tomorrow instead?

Yoongi: but babe i already wait for more than 2 weeks since we didn't meet.

Y/n: i know but i had a really long day today. 

Yoongi: ok fine. But i won't hear a 'no' from you. I don't care if you tired or what. I'll still do it. Now, take a shower and sleep babe. 

Y/n: thank you so much yoon. You are the best.

You kiss him on his lips and get up to the bathroom and take a shower. After you are done, it's yoongi's turn to take a shower while you are laying on the bed. You are wanted to wait for yoongi to go to bed together but you are really tried so you fell asleep while waiting for yoongi. Yoongi are done took a shower and when he look at you, you are already sleeping. Yoongi smiling and wak towards you. He kiss your forehead.

Yoongi: good night and sleep well my soon to be wife.

He turn off all the lights and go to bed as well.