Chapter 32: Flirting

I woke up when the sunlight came up on our bed, as I turned myself back to where he is lying last night he is not there.

I woke up and went straight to the bath room to get freshenup after that I choose a clothes that suit me then went downstairs.

"Morning...!", a live voice said as I was reached the kitchen and there I saw him preparing food.

I made a wide smile then went to him and kissed his cheek.

"You woke up early for this?..", I asked while seating and starting to place a food on my plate.

He then also followed.

"Yeah...do you like it?..", he said.

I started eating.

"Hmmmmm.. it's  delicious...just like before..", I said to him.

He just smile then started to eat.

After we are done eating we went straight in our own work and here I am being busy in my business.

Luckily I finished my work early so I decided to go visit my husband's office and surprise him. I hurriedly get my bag and went straight outside the building. I decided to take a taxi since we are going home later with my husbond.

I didn't called him because I want to surprise him.

The guard recognize me so he let me in, I was smiling while walking straight to my husband's office but I found some of the employees weird, it seems like something is going on but I just ignore it and continue walking until I reach his office.

I open the door knob.

"Surprise Lo-..", my words didn't continue due to my surprise..I thought my husband who will got surprised but it turned back to me...I was the one who got surprised from what I saw.

A lady who is kissing my husband!The heck is she!..

I was still standing there until my husband saw me at the corner of his eye watching them and he pushed away the woman and there I got more shocked as I recognize the woman.

"L-Love... you're here?..", my husband asked in shocked.

I just crossed my arms infront of them.

"What did I just saw?..", I asked looking at them both.

That bitch also laughed and went near to my husband.

"Can't you see that we are doing romance?..but you cut it off..", she said smirking.

My husband tried to come near me but I stopped him.

"Love let me explain...you know me right?..I can't do this kind of staffs...", he said explaining his self.

"What are you saying?...so you're ignoring me?...", that bitch said.

Akles just can't take his temper.

"Will you just shut up!..", he shouted.

I'm still watching both of them.

"Hello?...I'm still here?..", I said waving at them.

"Love... please believe me.. it's not what you think...she is the one who bumped in my office and tried to flirt with me..", he explained.

"Wait what!..no it's not... don't believe him!..", she said looking at me.

I stare at her.

"Are you done?..", I said that made her stamble.

"W-what did you just say?..", she said back to me.