2️⃣9️⃣ [ No Rest ]

En başından başla

(Btw Aaron was in her training room and the others were in front of the door gossiping)

Fang: *slow motion* C............................... a.............................. p.............................. t................................ a ........................ i................... n...............

Kaizo: -.- *opens the door*

Fang: D...................................... o....................................n ................................t .......................................o ................................... p ...................................... e.........................................n ...................................... t....................................... h.............................. e *too late*

Kaizo: Hey Aaron come out of the room and fight me! You will lose this time for sure-

Aaron: *standing there with a dark expression and a dark smile* Oh you want to fight me huh~ *voice full of tiredness and venom*

Kaizo: *gulps* Y-Yeah

Aaron: *snaps* You are dead~

In the training ground~

Kaizo: *sweating and scared* (omg omg omg OMG!)

Reverse (in boy form) : *the scariest one* Come on why don' you attack ? My dear friend~

Kaizo: (Scary!)

(Ayas: But Black Hole is more scarier than this Mr. Reverse. Who agree? Raise your hands 🙋‍♀️)

After sometime~

Aaron: *turned to normal and sleeping in the ground in her Snow form* *snores*

Kaizo: *covered in injuries*

Aora: Ahem! So students what is the moral of the fight?

Kaizo, Fang, Gopal, Yaya, Ying and Axel: Never Ever! Disturb Aaron when she is sleeping!

Aora: Good students!

*BEEEEEEEEEEEP* *BEEEEEEEEEP* *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Kaizo, Fang, Gopal, Yaya, Ying, Aora and Axel: *turns to the sound*

The sound was coming from Aaron

Aaron: *woke up and went to her room* *still had that intimidating dark aura*

The others: *gulp*

Axel: W-Where are you going?

Aaron: *not making eye contact* None of your business! Dark Portal!  *forms a portal and goes inside it*

Kaizo: She looks scary when she makes such a face *sweat drop*

Aora: There's still a more scarier side of her which you still haven't seen.

Kaizo: More scarier *pale* *Kaizo .exe. has stopped working after hearing about the most scariest form of Aaron*

(Ayas: What a lame excuse 😂) 

Axel: *pokes Kaizo* I think you broke him

Aora: Hehe not my fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meanwhile with Aaron~

Aaron's P.O.V

Die

DIE

DIEEEEEEEEEEE!

YOU F*CKING BASTARD!

HOW DARE YOU COME AGAIN!!

Grrrr..........

*destroys the whole training room*

Black Hole: *cries* Why does it always happens with me......................... my family...................... my friends......................... I just want to die *hic* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *cries*

Next Day~

Aora: Aaron........... are you okay?

Aaron: ...........

Aora: I am coming in okay? *enters Aaron's room to be found Aaron sleeping* *sigh of relief* 

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* 

Aaron: *wakes up and rubs eyes* Mhmm~ What are you doing here *yawn* -^- will you people let me sleep for at least one hour *yawn*

Aora: Actually you have to go to Laskar Station today

Aaron: (💢 Seriously will I ever get to sleep peacefully?) Fine! Just wake me up 1 second before the space ship arrives

Aora: Ugh s-sure!

Aaron: Good! Now can I be alone for a moment

Aora: *nods and goes out of the room*

Aaron: .................. *just sleeps* Zzzzzzzzzzz~

Just one second before before space ship arrives~

Aora: AARON WAKE Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- !

??: Time Freeze~

.

.

.

To Be Continued...

Phew~

Just five more chapters to go

Don't worry they will be updated soon