Chapter Eighteen: Damn

Start from the beginning

I looked at Yoongi. "How long do you have before you have to get ready, baby?"

"Long enough for whatever you're thinking," he told me with a sexy as hell smirk.

"You guys are gross," Jungkook said as he came out of the bathroom. "At least wait until we leave."

"We're not even doing anything, JK," I pointed out. "Grow the hell up."

Hobi walked back around the screen that he was changing behind, adjusting the pack for his wireless mic. "We're leaving. You two can do whatever you want, because we'll be awhile."

Jungkook groaned like he was in pain. "Seriously. Ew."

Hobi laughed and pulled him out the door and I got up to lock it behind them, then I walked back over to where Yoongi was sitting on the couch and straddled his lap pulling the t-shirt that he was wearing off over his head.

"Damn...somebody's not wasting any time," he told me with a husky laugh.

"No, sir," I said as I ran my fingers over the scar on his shoulder. "I want you. I need you, Yoongi."

"Kitten..." he said with a sigh. "You know that I don't want our first time to be like this."

"Like what?" I asked him. "Like me loving and wanting my soulmate so badly that I can't wait any longer to have him inside of me?"

Yoongi groaned and wrapped his arms around me, splaying his fingers out on my back as he pulled me closer. "Well...when you put it that way..." He pulled my mouth to his and kissed me hard, dipping his tongue past my lips to tangle with mine. He cut the kiss just long enough to pull my shirt off over my head, and then his lips were on mine again.

I moved back on his lap a little without breaking our kiss and unbuttoned his tight, black, skinny jeans, then slid the zipper down. I tried to slide my hand inside to wrap around him, but even with his pants undone, they were too tight for me to do that. I couldn't really complain, though. I was the one who picked them out for him. And I really had no regrets, because they made his ass and every other part of his lower body look fucking amazing.

I stood up in front of him and grabbed the fabric covering his thighs, then I tugged it down to his knees. Yoongi got the point and moved to help me get them off his body after kicking off the Fila slides that were on his feet. He pulled me back into his lap and reached around behind me to unhook my bra before sliding it down my arms and tossing it to the end of the couch. His eyes ran over my newly exposed skin, giving me goosebumps.

I wiggled in his lap a little and he put his hands on my hips to hold me still. "If you keep moving like that, then this is going to be over before it can really start."

"Oh come on," I tell him, rolling my eyes. "I didn't even do anything."

"You don't have to do much, Kitten," he tells me. "Every time that I look at you, I get so turned on that I could blow at any moment."

"Blow?" I asked him with a giggle. "I thought that was my job."

"Not right now it's not," he says. "I definitely wouldn't last through that. You are way too good with that mouth of yours."

I blushed and kissed him quickly before standing up to remove my jeans. His eyes ran over my body that was now only covered by a pair of lacy lavender panties. I have always been self-conscious, because I am not one of those little, skinny girls, but the way that Yoongi looks at me gives me all of the confidence that I need.  

"Fuck, Kitten," he groans, reaching out to run his slender fingers down the top of my thigh. "You're fucking perfect."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm too big to be perfect, Yoongi, but I love that you think so anyway."