Chapter 1- The start

Start from the beginning

They all agreed with wakko, they got out of their treehouse and headed back inside of the house to see their beloved dads.

Rocky and bullwinkle are on the couch feelings nothing to do, just like their kids.

"Hey rock'?" Bullwinkle asked rocky by his husband's nickname.

"Yeah?"

"Does it feel nothing excited to do, huh?"

"Yeah, i wonder our kids might do something good."

Rocky started to grab a piece of paper and fold much and turn it into a fan. Bullwinkle comes to rocky's chest if asking he could feel the fan air with him.

Rocky and his husband are having some alone time together.

"It's been a long time since we had our adventure, huh Rock'?"

"Yeah, it's like... we are done with anything."

"It sounds...empty. like something is missing."

As rocky and bullwinkle lose their hope of ideas, the warner kids came to the living home and climb on top of the couch.

"Hello Dad-dos!" 

Rocky and bullwinkle grab the little warners rising up like holding kids that parents do.

"Seems no plans, huh?" Yakko asked.

Rocky and bullwinkle put down wakko and dot.

"Yeah." Bullwinkle sighed.

The Warner kids were laying down on the floor of boredom. As wakko sighs, he notice something under the couch. He pull it out and turns out it was an old photo album that was made in the 1950s.

"Hey dad-dos! Look what i found."

Rocky and bullwinkle notice what wakko's holding. They do not believe their eyes. They got the photo album from wakko and smile. 

they open up the book

they open up the book. The warner climb to the couch and look the album along with their dads.

As bullwinkle opens the album, his eyes begin to sparkle as his expression went impressed.

The warner kids were surprised of their dads old days and how they use to be.

Every time when the warner kids point on each picture to ask questions, Rocky and Bullwinkle answer in facts of their existence and fame.