I don't even have a moment before Scooter's lips are on mine.

Oh.

Oh.

I have never been kissed like this before. His lips are soft as they move against mine, the taste of vodka mixing into the kiss; making it even more intoxicating than before. My hands are tangled in his hair, both of his are on my waist.

He holds me tightly as he slowly takes control of my movements, rocking my hips against him.

"Fuck." I moan as Scooter breaks the kiss.

I try to catch my breath as Scooter kisses from my jawline down to my collarbone. His lips drag against my skin, leaving a trail of electricity as he moves.

He moves into the crook of my neck, sucking on it. He bites me gently and I suck in a breath. I feel his lips smile against my skin, "Sorry." He mumbles.

I sit up, Scooter grabs my waist tighter like I'm going to leave him; but I push him down so he's laying on his back. I lean down and kiss him lightly. When I pull away, his lips try to follow mine. I sit up again, I move my hands down to the bottom of his shirt and start to pull it off of him. He leans up so he can fully take it off. He throws his shirt to the other side of the room and then he cups my face, pulling me down into him again.

One of my hands trails up his abs, I keep moving until I'm cupping Scooter's face and then I pull away from him, "Tease." He groans.

Scooter flips us over, so he's on top. He practically rips off my shirt and then grabs both of my wrists with one hand, holding them above my head. His other hand slowly trails down my body. I feel them playing with the top of my sleep shorts.

"And you call me a tease." Scooter smiles before hiding his face in my neck, I lean my head back automatically.

His hand slowly moves into my shorts, "Fuck." Scooter groans. I try and break my wrists free from Scooter's hand but he just holds me tighter. He kisses me again, his tongue traces my lips. I try and fight his hold again as his thumb moves in circles but he maintains his grips.

I whimper as Scooter moves his hand away from me, "Scott, please stop teasing and just fuck me already."

Scooter stops kissing my neck and moves so he can maintain eye contact with me, "Is that what you want, Jess?" I feel my face flush and I look away from him. He grabs my chin and gently moves me until I'm looking him in the face again, "Be honest, now."

"Please." I whisper.

Both of us fumble around as we take off the rest of our clothes, both of us are too intoxicated to care about anything right now except getting back to each other.

Scooter quickly takes control of the situation as he moves on top of me. I arch my back at the feeling of him, "Remind me why we haven't done this before." Scooter says.

I want to laugh but I'm just really focused on trying to regain control of my breathing again.

I dig my nails into Scooter's shoulders and drag them down his back, Scooter hisses in a breath. He moves one of his hands to my neck, squeezing softly as he leans down and kisses me again. I moan into the kiss and grasp Scooter's shoulders even tighter.

"Fuck."

I wake up with my head on Scooter's chest; not an uncommon place for me to wake up. I feel one of his arms draped lazily against my back.

I squeeze my eyes shut against the light coming in through my window, the hangover headache already pounding throughout my head. I groan as I turn away from Scooter's warm body and climb out of bed.

I put underwear on and grab the shirt closest to me, I pull it over my body. I turn when I hear Scooter start to move around. His arm covers his eyes, I can't tell if he's hiding from the light or still sleeping.

My question is answered as I start to move around, "Jess?" Scooter's morning voice grumbles.

Fuck, he sounds hot.

"Hm?"

"Did we get drunk last night and hook up or was that just a very good dream?"

"I don't think you have the imagination to have a dream like that, Scooter. Plus, the hickeys on my neck will strongly argue with the dream theory."

Scooter moves his arm away from his eyes as he looks over at me, a lazy smile adorns his face, "Yeah...sorry, um, if I hurt you."

"Hurt me?"

"I vaguely remember choking you."

I move my hand subconsciously up to my neck, "And I vaguely remember scarring your back."

Scooter shrugs, "It's alright. I kinda liked it."

I smile at him and then I stop, "Scooter, should we...was that a bad idea? I mean, should we have not done that?" Scooter doesn't answer but he just lightly taps the space in bed next to him. I shake my head, "I'm not laying down next to you unless you have clothes on."

Scooter moves the covers off of him to show he's wearing clothes. He taps the bed again and I move to sit down on the bed. He pulls me to him, he's sort of hugging me but his chin rests on the top of my head.

"If you regret it, I will never speak about it ever again and it will never happen again. I can promise you that. But I don't think that it was a bad idea. It was a drunk idea but I don't think a bad one." He moves a strand of my hair behind my ear, "And if you never want to talk to me again, that's alright. Maybe we shouldn't have done it, but we can't go back and change it."

I move back so I can make eye contact with him, my eyes flicking back and forth between his, "Do you regret it?" I whisper.

The edges of his mouth turn downwards slightly but he moves to kiss my forehead, "No."

I chew on my lip, "Ok."

I turn around and press into him, trying to steal all the warmth from his body. He wraps an arm around me and I feel his face press into my hair.

I close my eyes, falling back asleep again, "Do you regret it?" He asks me. I open my eyes and stare at the room in front of me, not sure how to respond to the question, "Jess?"

I sigh, "I don't know, yet."

Scooter's silent for a moment, "What does that mean?" He finally asks.

"I don't know that yet either."