13

"You shouldn't have done that!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you Astrid!?"

"Don't yell at me!" She hits me on the back of my head causing me to stumble.

"Well don't hit me!" She rolled her eyes.

"Now because of your idiotic mind! He's going to hunt you down!"

"You are so one sided Astrid! I'm protecting Zya" I tried my best to not yell when all i want to do right now is to kill someone.

"Why didn't you just prevent it from happening!? You know what he's capable off! Now you just put Zya and Your life at risk!"

"I didn't know he'll punch a girl? Now its my fault!? Who the fuck punched Zya, your boyfriend Right? Why would you blame me! I'm protecting my friend"

"I'm not blaming you Callie! I'm worried about you! You almost destroyed his face!"

"So what he deserves it!"

"Are you insane Callie? Aren't you scared about your life!"

"You are insane! You're weak and I'm not!"

"Hey can you stop yelling at Astrid? It's echoing around the hallway." Ezekiel said. I clapped my hands, i slightly winced because of the bruises. Should i kill this guy tonight?

"Ofcourse, you again. Why don't you fucking get out of here and mind your goddamn! business!" I yelled, Astrid that's only inches at me flinched.

"Astrid come here" Ezekiel said. That makes my blood boil.

"She's not a fucking dog Ezekiel!"

"Can you stop screaming Callie? It irritates me. " He's about to grab Astrid's hands. I slapped his hand.

"Don't touch her." i took a deep breath calming my self.

"Oh for god sakes this is not a game! You Ezekiel stop being a mushroom! And you Callie! Please care about your life." She walks out. 

"I don't understand you two" He said confusedly. "You guys were fighter and when i was about to take her out of here, you cared and when i sided her, she said im a mushroom?" I want to laugh. I forgot he doesn't know about us.

"Yea, so mind your own business" I proceeded to Zya's room leaving him alone with his theories.  I knocked.

"Come in"

Martian is making smoothies while Zya is lying on the sofa.

"Hi Callie" Martian greeted me. I smiled.

"Hey Zya, you okay?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Yes. Thanks for baking me away. I can actually defend my self you know." I raised my eyebrow.  "Yes, he just caught me off guard and when i was about to get my revenge, you came. I also remember that you always wanted to punch his face so i gave him to you."

"So should i thank you?" She smiled.

"I'm also sorry for avoiding you."

"It's fine" i shrugged. It's clearly not her fault.

"I just got offended about your attitude towards me. It's really rude, really rude" She said with attitude.

Well what am i supposed to act. Be happy because im exhausting about beating shawn's ass and killing him?

"Im just really not in the mood sometimes."

"Smoothies" Martian offered. Then sat in front of us. I took a sip of it. Its actually good.