12

Calliope's Pov

"Goodbye Harley Quiin, may we meet again" Meredith hugged me. I watched her as she hopped inside the van. They're leaving. Ugh its going to be boring again.

I felt her presence. She whispered "Let's escape" intertwining our fingers together.

"How"

"Well, we use their Van"

"You know what? Let's just watch the sunrise." She nod. I grabbed some stuff and led her to the roof of thr one of the tallest building here.

When we got there, i immediately unpacked the foods and we sat to the blue rug i got.

She filled me with kisses stopping me from eating. "Hey im hungry, food first before hoes" she hits me.

"You did not!" She hits my arm. I chuckled. "Really? Food or Me" I looked at her with unbelievable expression.

"Uh, thats a very simple question to answer. Food" i laughed. But she just stared at me with annoyed face.

"Here eat" i filled her mouth with chips. "Its good, chew it" she rolled her eyes and began chewing it. I gave her water.

The sun rise. Comforting silence surrounds us. She laid on top of me as the sun rays hit our skin not to mention her stealing some kisses from me. Its been 15 minutes.

"Oh wait"she exclaimed which caused me to flinched.

"You'll give me a heart attack."

"Sorry" she peaced out opening her sling bag. "Lets take a picture" she showed her camera.

"That thing is allowed?"

"Yes" she giggled. She came closer to me.

"Nope i don't like pictures"

"Come on"

"No"

"Calliope"

I forced a smile.

"Your smile is so fake" she laughed loudly.

"Well that's why i hate taking pictures"

"Ugh just imagine someone you love and try smiling"

"Is that really necessary?"

"Yes" i sighed

"Cheesy"

"Kill joy"

Then i think about my little brother and smiled. "See? You're so gorgeous Baby" she kissed me again.

"You love kissing me huh?"

"It's not my fault your lips are addicting" she cupped my cheeks bringing our lips together. I felt her smile.

"Here you go" She gave me the developed picture. I stared at it. "Cute right? Lets take a picture again Baby" 

I let her do whatever she wants as i devour the flavor of my sandwich, its cheese. Oh She also pictured the sky and pictures our hands that forms heart in silhouette.

"Hey stop Taking pictures of me" I blocked her Camera from taking pictures of me.

"You're Pretty, can't help it!"

"Oh so im Pretey" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Ofcourse, i wouldn't date an ugly ass" She played off.

"But you flirted with an ugly ass"

"Who?"

"Ezekiel" she crossed her arms.

"Well you kissed an ugly ass too"