Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!

Start from the beginning

"OWWW." I shriek.

That actually hurt compare to Tohka's this one was relatively weak. Who in the hell would do thi- Oh it's just Tonomachi. A hopeless friend of mine who just wants to get the girls' attention.

"Yo! you seem pretty energetic for someone who only just recovered!"

"What the hell man, I feel a lot of pain you know!" Mentally, because he came out of nowhere. I rub the attack off.

In response he tried to act cool about it.

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm just giving you some love, Obviously."

I retorted back at him since what kind of normal person would dropkick them as an expression of love?

Wait...

Usually Tsunderes...

But he does not fit the bill as one.

"Geez, since when was a dropkick an expression of love?!"

"Usually Tsunderes," Tohka repeats my thoughts exactly.

"Exactly and you do not fit as one! Tonomachi!" I said to him.

"Its not about that at all! Its because you got Tohka-chan and Rinne-chan tagging alongside you in the morning. I was hot with jealously," he begins to sniff in fake tears as he felt hurt. Not really.

Tohka and I simply deadpanned at his statement. We both knew it was coming but we simply have lost hope for this guy completely.

"Well, that's your own problem! since when are you so sensitive, anyway?"

Rinne suddenly shifts the mode and tries to cheer up Tonomachi.

"You two are so close." Rinne said smiling at the upset Tonomachi.

This brighten up Tonomachi quite a lot.

"Oh yeah?! You think so too, Rinne chan? Guess I might have to date Itsuka-kun then!"

What?

"Like hell. Now stop dragging me into this!" I responded verbally.

"Aw, don't be like that man! Have you heard? The Fujoshis ranked us the 2nd-cutest couple in school!" Tonomachi states.

Cutest Couple? Oh hell nooooo... If I ever find that person who set up these stupid rankings I'm going to give him a drain touch until he or she is skin dry.

Why couldn't we just be the cutest friends instead?! DAMMIT SUCH MISFORTUNE.

"Yeahhhh I would rather forget that,"

"Awww, How cold of you Itsuka! You've shattered my heart how could you! You go through men like dirty rags!" Tonomachi shouts with agony.

With his whole speech the entire class began to mutter among themselves and stare at our skit that were doing.

I hate attention with this negativity.

I look to see Tohka who had this shit eating grin like she was going to make a joke out it.

Before she would lift a finger and even spoke. I stopped her.

"A-" I cut Tohka off.

"Not one word from you." I replied then turn back to Tonomachi, "YOU BETTER CUT THIS OUT ALREADY, My reputation has already been down the drain!"

"HAHAHAHA!" Tonomachi laughs like a moron, "Stop worrying, this doesn't faze me at all in one bit."

What about me, buddy??!!