Chapter 17

Third P.O.V.

It was the next day and Katie and Tory were waiting for Michael. The two were sitting on Katie's bike. They see Michael but also the girl he was staring at the concert last night.

 They see Michael but also the girl he was staring at the concert last night

Tory's outfit

Katie's outfit (ignores the wallet and earrings)

"If you guys don't mind I'm taking Star for a ride. Uh Star this is my cousin, Katie and her girlfriend, Tory." Michael said and Star instantly recognized Katie.

"Hello, Katie. Nice to see you again." Star which confused Michael.

"You two know each other?" Michael asks.

"We used to date." Katie mumbles.

"While dating she got me pregnant and left me after I had our kid." Star adds and Katie groans.

That's when four motorcycles surrounded them and Tory groans.

"Can we have one day where there is no drama. One fucking day please." Tory grumbles and Katie chuckles at her girlfriend.

"It's okay, babe." Katie said.

"Star, where are you going?" The guy who looked like the leader asks.

"For a ride. This is Michael." Star said looking down in a submissive way.

"And who are these two lovelies?" The twisted sister asks looking at Katie and Tory.

"My cousin and her girlfriend." Michael said.

"What no names? That's sad. Well since you don't our names we'll introduce ourselves. I'm David." Leader said.

"Marko." The youngest said while looking at Katie and Tory.

"Paul." Twisted sister said.

"Dwayne and Laddie." The silent one said before gesturing to the young boy behind him.

"Katie and my girlfriend, Tory." Katie said and Tory just nods at them.

Laddie stares at Katie and Tory curiously before walking over to them. Everyone stopped what they were doing. He hugs both of them before going back to Dwayne.