Chapter 10

Third P.O.V.

Katie got dressed and walked downstairs and left to go to school. Her family was at the garage and left her a note telling her where they were. Katie parks her car and got out. Tory and the others were at their lockers waiting for Katie to show. Katie soon finds them and sneaks up behind them and jumps on Demetri's back which scares him. Demetri screams like a girl and the others got scared.

 Demetri screams like a girl and the others got scared

Katie's outfit

Katie's car

"Its me guys. Sorry, Demetri." Katie said trying hard not to laugh.

"Its fine, but please don't do that ever again." Demetri said as Katie stands next to her girlfriend who leans into her touch. 

"Oh and we have the house to ourselves again. So i'm inviting you guys over." Katie told her friends.

"I'm in. I mean my parents already love you." Sam told her.

"Same. My mom loves you." Demetri told her.

The others agreed and head to their first class. Tory and Katie have their first class together. They go to their seats which is in the back. Tory leaned her head against Katie's shoulder as the teacher started the lesson.

*Skip to end of school day*

The bell ran telling the students that school was over. Katie and Tory walked to her car where they are met by Hawk. The couple looked confused. When they get closer Hawk looks up at them.

"Hey, can I talk to you two?" Hawk asks.

"Sure." Katie before gesturing for him to get inside her car.

The three get in and it was quiet before Hawk starts talking.

"I've been thinking about what you told me. And I've decided to quit Cobra Kai." Hawk told them.

The couple looks at him surprised. 

"That's amazing Hawk." The two say.

"Also i'm inviting the others over at my house and we just hang out and play different games." Katie told him.