Chapter 3

Third P.O.V.

It was the next day and Katie got dressed. Katie grabs her bag and walks downstairs. Her family was sitting around and they looked up when she walks down.

 Her family was sitting around and they looked up when she walks down

Katie's outfit

"Are one of you taking me to school? Or can I drive myself?" Katie asks.

"Well, I'll let you drive yourself to school." Dom said and Katie nods before she felt her phone buzz. She checks it to see it was Sam who told her they were meeting near her lockers.

"Bye guys." Katie told her family hugging them.

Katie walks out the door and hops into her car. She drives to school and there was hardly any people there so she didn't have much trouble. Katie grabs her bag and goes inside to meet up with Sam. She soon sees Sam, Demetri and Chris.

 She soon sees Sam, Demetri and Chris

Katie's car

"Hey guys." Katie said once she got close enough.

"Hey- woah what are you wearing?" Sam asks once she saw what she was wearing.

"Don't worry this is normal clothing my family wears. But mostly my sister-in-law wears tank tops and just jeans. Now that I think about it Dom does too." Katie said.

"So I brought my car today so I could drive you guys to your father's dojo. I have my tools in the car I drove today. I can show you guys my car." Katie said.

"But you show us your car yesterday." Sam said confused.

"I have four cars that I have." Katie said walking towards the front doors.

The three follow her and soon get to her car. 

"Holy shit. And did you make this out of scrap or did you buy it?" Chris asks.

"I bought it." Katie lied not wanting to tell them she stole it when she was on a mission.

Katie felt someone watching her and she looks around seeing the Cobra Kai students watching her.