2

Gojo's POV:
Today was the big day. I was going to show up with a surprise Itadori. He was super pumped for the event and he's been through a lot, the last thing I can do after what happened with that new cursed spirit that Nanami and Yuji encountered. As I was rolling up to the event fashionably late as always with Itadori in the cart I was pushing and then it was all up to him at that point. "Sorry I'm late I was on a trip overseas! Here are some gifts for my lovely students!" I said as I handed the second years some doll and pushed the cart over to Megumi and Nobara as Yuji popped out Nobara looked like she was going to kill and as he looked so Innocent. I was trying to hold back my laughter so bad as the other teachers were explaining what the event was and that it was gonna start at noon. I had enough time to go check on my other student while I was at it before I had to go to the observation room. As I started to walk over to the dorm where Ayato was staying I could hear some one calling my name so I had to turn back. 'I guess I can see him later.' I thought as I walked over to the women that was standing there waiting for me.

Ayato's pov:
"Hhh~" I groaned as I got up and checked my phone. "SHIT!" I yelled, thank god there was no one else in the building. It was 12:30 'I was supposed to go do my training at 10:00!' I thought as I hurried to get ready in my jujutsu high uniform as I grabbed my bow and arrow and made it to the training area that's when I realized... 'TODAY IS THE EVENT!' I thought to myself. 'Gojo isn't even here he's observing the event.' I thought as I set up the targets in the trees.
This was going to be some boring day... I couldn't contact Inumaki or Gojo, so I had no one to talk to or nothing to do until...