1

Ayato's pov:

"Damnit!" I shouted as I was hit to the ground by Gojo. "You still need to work on your strategy's in battle Ayato, you can't just go rushing in like an idiot." Gojo said while handing me a bottle of water. "Thanks." I mumbled while I saw the door open to the training room getting scared for a second. It was none other than My boyfriend Inumaki Toge the second year. "Hey Inumaki! I guess you missed me huh?" I said while giving him a big hug and letting him sit on my lap while Gojo started talking about how I can approve while Inumaki was cuddling up to me. "Hey Gojo may I ask you something?" I asked, "Yeah sure what's up?" He said. "Why am I not allowed to go with the other first years yet? I mean as you can see I've already met one of the second years so I dunno what the problem is." I said. "Well for starters we are still trying to get Sukuna under control sending Yuji out on missions with nanami and and second years are training the other first years so I really don't think it's the time to introduce you to them all yet. Megumi and Nobara are still pretty upset with the whole Yuji dying situation so I'm just gonna keep training you in private till after the event alright?" Gojo said while I was a little upset that I couldn't be with the other people and see Inumaki more and give him hugs and kisses more frequently then we do now.

The only other person that knows about our relationship is Gojo because he lets Inumaki come into the training room just so he can spend time with me. On top of that my room is all the way on the other side of the school from everyone else so I really don't get to see him often. "How about we stop for the day and go rest" Gojo said while getting up to leave. Inumaki looked upset so I gave him one of my signature bear hugs and kissed him, "Hey listen I know you have that event tomorrow so I don't want you to strain your energy but just know If anything happens I'll be there." I said with a smile as he was staring up at me. "Good luck out there!" I said while giving him a kiss on his temple as our paths separated I went to my dorm which was near Gojo's thinking about what the event even was like. 'I just hope that Inumaki is careful.'