Blushing

(a/n, my tiktok is cheto.png btw. just incase you guys want more glittergolf fuel and also like. oc stuff. lol)

[Moon's PoV] (yk, to change it around a bit.)

It had been..A long day. The daycare was closed because of what happened with the lights, but even with no children around, I still wasn't allowed to come out. All. Day. Though it was nice to relax a bit, I was glad the day was over. Though I had woken up in a..Peculiar situation. 

I opened my eyes to find that I was holding Montgomery bridal-style. Hm. Odd. I was about to put him down when he leaped out of my arms. Flustered, maybe??

"whhhELLO-" Monty said, just barely landing on his feet and crossing his arms to try and seem cool. "I mean, uh..Heya." For some reason, he was blushing more than usual. Oh, this was gonna be fun.

I smiled, looking down at Montgomery. "Hello, Starlight."

Just as I was about to come up with something to fluster him with even more, though, Monty glitched. His deep, crimson eyes began to glow in the dark as he spoke.

"Hehehhh..You're really handsome, Moony.." The gator said, pulling me closer by the ruffles on my neck as I felt my face heat up. "Oh! Ohohoh- You're blushing! Hah!"

"I'm not." I said, looking off to the side and covering my face with my sleeve. Oh god, I was acting just like him.

"Yes you are! Heheh- Show- Show me your face." Monty said, grabbing my arm and gently moving it away from my face as I blushed even more. He then put on a dopey smile. "Hah! Yea! You are blushing!"

"N-No, I'm not." I brushed Monty's hand away, covering my face once more. "You're just..S-Seeing things. You're glitching, right?"

Montgomery was persistent, though, grabbing my arm and pulling it down once more. "Nnnnnnnope. Not seeing anything over here. W-Wait- You just stuttered! Twice! Hahah!" 

"No, I did /not/. You need to get to sleep. You can barely stand." I pointed out Monty's wobbly stance, causing him to promptly walk in a shape that looked..Remotely like a circle.

"What do you meann?? I can walk just ffine!" He said, taking a few more steps before tripping. I caught him, of course. Monty didn't need a concussion, too.

"Oh, please. You'll end up in parts and services if you keep trying to walk like that." I set him down on the floor, trying to keep him down. Unfortunately, he decided that he didn't like sitting, choosing to stand up once more.

"I'm ffffine, Moony! Look- Watch me-" Monty said, and I promptly picked him back up. 

"You'll hurt yourself, Montgomery. Calm down."

"I am calm. Handsome."

I felt my face heat up once more, causing Monty to point it out. "Hahah! You're blushing! Again!!" He said, taking off my cap. I'm not exactly sure why he did that, to be fair.

"..Can I have my hat back??" I asked, looking down at him.

"Only if you admit that you're blushinggggg." He said, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Fine, fine. I'm blushing." I said, plucking my hat out of Montgomery's hand and putting it back on my head. It was gonna be a long night.

(526 words!)