Doing it in car

Karan and tejasswi have been married for six months,everything between them was alright,they both were living thier life happily!

It would not be bad to say that thier Intimate life was quite active,they loved each other and no one could change that,but one thing for which both of them monged is the intimate relation of thier married life.

A sexually active life does not mean doing IT only in the bedroom,thats what karan thought.

They were driving back from a party,the dark tinted glass of the car allowing them to see that the road was deserted,but anyone from outside wont be able to see inside ,If someone comes from there.

Karan stopped the car in a corner and said,You know what teju you are looking so hot in this red dress,you look killer in red teju and he winked.

tejasswi knows how to push her hubby's button,she ran her finger on the side of her face downwards his face neck and said By the way you are not looking less hot than tom cruise my dear hotty hubby So plan kya hai she asked winking at him.

He said plan yeh hai ki and captured her lips in a powerfull passionate kiss,if it not have been thier need for air they wouldnt have parted away!

Dont you space is a little less here,and saying this they moved to the backseat of thier SUV!

'tejasswi's hands were on his shirt,opening the buttons and Karan's hands moves inside her dress,his warm hands running on her cold waise moving towards her breasts,tejasswi got succesfull in opening all the buttons of his shirt and helped him to get rid of it,with his one hand karan opened the zipper of her dress and pulled it from her shoulders,hr nibbles at her neck,moving downwards worshipping every part of her body till her waist ,his hands moved between her legs which send a strong wave of pleasure through tejasswi's body,his handwork was magic this thing was the one that t loved the most in thier intimate sessions!!

tejasswi leaned on him such that she was lying on karan and gave him a hard love bite on his shoulder blades,tejasswi was moaning in pleasure,she thought afterall a car is not a bad place to do it and opened the button of his jeans pulling down his zipper and helped him to get rid of every piece of clothing he had,their naked bodies in contact sent waves of heat and pleasure thought thier spines,reaching an orgasmic point,karan thought the foreplay is getting too much and proceeded to the final act the sudden action made shout in pain but later it was all taken over by the passion,the need and the instictive desire that resides in every human The physical pleasure in a relationship!!!

tejasswi was lying on top of karan hugging him tightly and karan said You know what tejasswi we should often do it in the car ,It was one of the best experiences so far,

So shoukd we shift our bedroom in the car and they both burst out in laughters