Untitled Part 17

Nana = Na Na. (The sylobels are seprate) 

Hinata's eyes were glued to the window. Everything was so different then what he was used to. Some positive some negative. "What's that?" he asked every so often. "How much longer until we get to the house?" (Y/n) asked while pulling at her seatbelt. She was beginning to feel motion sick. "Give or take ten minutes," Your uncle said. She sighed, I swear it feels like we've been here for an eternity." "Hush and stop being dramatic" Daisy said. She sat in the middle of both you and Hinata. "You first" "Make me" "WHY YOU LITTL-" "𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧" (F/n) intervened; the happy sister phase had long passed and now the two girls were annoyed being in each other presence. "When does volleyball start?" "Of course, you're thinking about volleyball." Daisy scoffed "Could you please just shut up" "Make me" "Bet". Withen a matter of seconds (Y/n) held Daisy in a headlock. The fight pushed Hinata up against the door in a rather uncomfortable position. Now he was starting to get annoyed. "You know it's against the law to distract the driver right?" Jhon said in a monotone voice while taking a hard left putting an end to the fight in the backseat. "If I see any blood back there you all are cleaning my car." The girls rolled their eyes and the rest of the drive was continued in silence.

Several cars were parked in the driveway of the middle-class mansion. The home was bought by your father and his siblings as a gift for your grandmother. A plump old woman sat on a rocking chair taking a drag from her cigarette. She raised her hand before putting it out and starting down the driveway in a slight jog. "AAAYYYEEE THERE GOSE MY FAVORITE TWIN GRANDBABIES." She yelled while hitting the hood of the car. "Come on Ma we talked about this," Jhon whined. "Boy hush and move out da whay" Jhon simply threw up his hands and stalked up the steps. "Nana I missed you" (Y/n) said while happily being enveloped into the women's folds. "Look at you getting tall, you're gonna be taller than me soon." She said while moving on to Daisy. "Oh, girl you lookin more and more like ya mother every day give granny some sugar." Daisy was a few inches taller than your grandmother so she had to bend down to hug her.

"Who's this young fella? No one told me one of yall had a boyfriend. Let me guess Daisy he's yours. I know you like em palm colored." She cackled Que the boundary-crossing remarks. "NANA NO" both girls exclaimed. "Okay well, he ain't with one of yall who is he?" She placed her hands on her hips while circling Hinata. "Because I know he ain't mine" "He's a friend and I would appreciate it if you didn't do whatever that is." "What's your name?" she asked while stopping in front of him. "Hinata shoyo ma'am" She nodded while sticking her hand out. "Well nice to meet you, go on in the back and help the boys bring the chairs in the back." Hinata nodded while walking away with slight confusion. Daisy and (Y/n) were brought into the kitchen. While (Y/n) didn't like cooking it was better than being out in the blazing sun moving chairs.

The aunts and in-laws gossiped happily while kneading the dough for the pie. "I would ask you to help (Y/n) but I'm scared you'll get nail polish chips in the dough hahaha." Your aunt laughed obnoxiously loud while clapping her hands creating a cloud of flour. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. while counting to cut the cheese for macaroni. If it had been anyone else she would have let loose but since she was family she simply laughed along. "It's time I repaint my nails anyways," she said with a chuckle. "Daddy wants to know if we're coming upstairs?" Daisy said without looking up from her phone. "Depends on what time it is and how much we have to do." "Come let's get it out of the way now we won't have to worry about it later." (Y/n) nodded while wiping her hands on a towel. The two girls walked into the room almost empty room. Four pictures hung on the wall with urns sitting under each. It was the family cemetery. For each visit, they spent thirty minutes of the month in the room. It was almost forbidden to talk while you were there.

It wasn't a rule but why would you want to talk in a room for the dead? It didn't matter what you did in the room as long as you were there. So often times (Y/n) said a quick prayer and took a nap until the time was over.

(So..... I did a thing. I started writing a Camilo x reader story. It's called After the Encanto)