"Actually I'm driving Jimin home. Thanks for offering him though" Jungkook said.

"You are?" I asked confused. We never talked about him taking me home after work.

"Yes I am. Are you ready to go?" Jungkook asked.

"With all due respect Mr Jeon, I already offered to take Jimin home first. You have to accept that" Eun-woo said.

"I'm taking Jimin home, and that's final." Jungkook retorted. Okay What is happening with these two?

"Jungkook it's after work. Which means you're not my boss now. I'm taking Jimin home. Jimin you're going with me right" He asked me. Jungkook was now looking at me anticipating an answer and so was Eun-woo.

"Actually... I'll he taking a bus home" I said taking my phone from the table. I was about to leave when I felt a strong grip around my waist. I froze feeling butterflies all over my stomach. Actually I felt doves, butterflies are way to small for this feeling.

"Jimin, we're going to my car" Jungkook's deep voice said  and I felt shivers down my back. Why does he have such an effect on me? I looked down not knowing what to say.

" Ju-jungkook...let me go" I mentally scolded my self for the stutter. Instead of letting me go he pulled me by my waist walking towards the door with me. I looked back at Eun-woo and mouthed sorry. He just shrugged looking down. I walked out and Jungkook opened the car door gesturing me to go in with no words but his eyes. I got in and sat feeling a bit scared of his dominating attitude. He also got in on his side and started the car.

"Jungkook?" ( He just looked at me without saying anything, Ahhhh why is he so scary and hot?)

" Forget it. Nevermind" I mumbled fiddling with my fingers. Looking out the window, I felt Jungkook's breath hitting my neck and I immediately turned getting freaked out. His face was close to mine and I could feel his breath fanning my lips. It's like the only thing that made sense was him being right here in front of my face. Why do his lips look so inviting....Oh shit he has a girlfriend, why am I thinking like this when he has a girlfriend? He is Fucking straight.

And his girl is cheating on him. My inner conscious reminded me.

Click....that sound brought me back to my senses. I looked down Jungkook's hands were on the seatbelt. Oohhhhhh, fuck.
He was actually fastening my seatbelt for me and I was out here looking at his lips....Oh Jimin. Jungkook is now your boss not your customer.

" Safety first, right?" Jungkook asked in a low deep voice making my heart skip a beat. I nodded not trusting my mouth with words. I then turned my face away from him looking at the window. I heard him chuckle and he started to drive away from Jeon Corporate.

" Jimin?" He called out. I looked at him without saying anything. He glanced at me then back at the road.

" You'll stay the fuck away from Eun-woo or any other male employee under Jeon Corp. And you'll do it while I'm still asking nicely" Jungkook said not even facing me.

" Why? Don't you like Eun-woo?" I asked curiously.

" That shouldn't concern you. I said stay away from him, and every other person with a dick in there" he said. What's up with him? H sounds like a jealous boyfriend and it's actually kind of cute.

"Does that include you , Hobi and Yoongi?" I asked.

"I'm your boss so you can't just stay away from me. Hobi and Yoongi are your friends too so they're excluded"

" Hmm...so you're basically choosing my friends for me? My boss is choosing my Friends for me? Very nice." I said sarcastically, I then folded my arms looking outside the window. Why is he telling me who to befriend? I think I would have made great friends with Eun-woo."

" I'm not choosing your friends Jimin" he stated but I still ignored him and looked outside the window.

"So now you won't talk to me?" He asked but I still kept quite. I know I'm acting like a kid but I'm really mad.

" Okay I'm sorry" he said and i turned to look at him. He looked kinda frustrated. I side smiled but hid it. At least he apologized for thinking he can control me.

" Mr Jeon I do not..."

"It's Jungkook" he said glaring at me. I sighed.

"Jungkook, I don't appreciate you trying to prevent me from having friends. If you're okay with your small circle of friends then let me befriend the whole world. Listen to me clearly. We are not gonna have this type of discussion again. If I wanna make new friends you'll let me. Even if it's Eun-woo or anyone else." I said.

"Yes Mr Park" he said sarcastically and before I knew it the car had parked outside the complex where my apartment was.

"How did you know where I live Jungkook?" I asked.

" I'm your boss, obviously I have your records" he answered back. Oh my god.

"That is creepy. But thanks for the ride" I said smiling which he immediately returned. I unbuckled the seatbelt and was about to get out but he held my arm so I turned and looked at him.

" Tomorrow's a holiday. Which means no work. Call Taehyung, Jin Hyung and Namjoon hyung for a get together. We'll spend some time and have fun"

" Are you asking or telling me Jungkook?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. He sighed.

" I'm asking you Jimin" he said defeated.

" Then where's the magic word? Say please" i told him.

"What? You don't expect me to beg Jimin-ssi" he said.

" Oh well. Good bye Jungkook" I say attempting to get out of the car but his words stopped me.

"Okay!!! Okay. Please call your friends to meet up with mine for a few drinks. Please?" I smiled looking at him and he just rolled his eyes. Now that's a respectful bunny

" Oh okay. We'd all love that." I said getting out of the car.

"Bye Kookie" I smiled waving and he smiled too. I thought he wouldn't because I honestly don't know where I got that nickname.

He drove of and left me there smiling like a fool. Hmmm drinks with friends tomorrow. I need to look good...for myself, because when I look good. I feel good. (I smiled going up to my apartment."

Here's an update for you babies.
Borahae 💜