Chapter Four

They walked backwards into her room as they kept kissing. Alessandro shut the door with his foot before he pushed Hanna gently onto the bed. She fell backwards onto the mattress and watched as Alessandro unbuttoned his shirt slowly.

Hanna stood up and said, "You're going to slow." She ripped his shirt off his body and her slim fingers traced his abs. He groaned and gripped her wrist again. He pulled her close and kissed her lips again. His tongue ran carefully over her lips, tracing the outline and begging for entrance. She opened her mouth and his tongue slid in quickly. Their tongues fought for dominance and he ended up winning.

They fell backwards onto the bed with him on top and his hand trailed along the bottom of her dress tugging it up so it rested on her hips once again. He pulled his lips away from Hanna's as he pulled the dress off her body leaving her in just a thong.

His tongue found their way to her nipples and slowly caressed them with his tongue. His hands squeezed each of her breasts and she moaned out in pleasure.

His eyes connected with hers again and his lips gently touched hers. She reached down towards his jeans and tugged on the belt signalling she wanted the trousers off.

He teased and said, "You want them off? Yeah. Well take them off then."
He turned over next to Hanna and led down on his back. She climbed onto his crotch and unbuckled the belt. The belt came off and Alessandro's large veiny hands gripped her thongs and tore it in half.

She said, "That was my favourite one!"
He groaned and said, "I don't care (my love. God your tits are gorgeous)"

Her eyebrows furrowed again and he waved his hand signalling that he would explain later. His large hands gripped her waist and pulled her onto his abs.

The arousal from her core coated his abs and he said, "Ride my abs angel." She shook her head as she had never done that before even with Jacob.

"Angel," his fingers connected to her clit as he spoke, "Ride my abs."

Her head fell backwards as she let out a moan. His finger rubbed her clit and then stopped when she didn't make a movement.
She jerked her hips forward trying to find his finger again but she moaned at the unexpected feeling of his abs under her.

His hands gripped her hips and moved her core against him once again as she carried on grinding against his abs by herself.

He was quite restricted with his jeans holding in Alessandro Junior. He was so turned on watching her get herself off on his defined abs.

The knot was tightening in her stomach as she was ready to come and he could tell by the fact that her mouth made an o shape. His hands gripped her hips again and pulled her off him. She was so close to her orgasm that she groaned and said, "Let me come."

He said, "Beg angel."
She responded with a whimper as his fingers entered her for the second time that night, "P-please."
Her hips bucked further onto his fingers trying to chase her high as he tutted. "Naughty girl. You can come but on my tongue while you ride my face angel," he said.

He pulled her up towards his face so that her hands rested on the headboard and her pussy was over his face. His tongue connected with her sensitive bud as she moaned. His tongue ran along her slit and then he mumbled, "Angel I said ride my face."

She squatted closer to his face as his tongue touched her entrance. She moved her hips backwards and his tongue connected with her clit. "Baby I said sit not squat," he said, pulling her hips down so she sat on his face.

She grinded against his face in desperate need of another release as his tongue entered her again. Her walls clenched around his tongue and she came. Her legs shook as she got off him and led down.

She shut her eyes for a minute letting herself come down from her high and didn't notice that he was no longer led beside her. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her eyes opened and connected with his blue ones.

"Alessandro," she groaned, "Please fuck me."
He laughed and said, "What did you want angel?" "Your cock inside my pussy. Ple-," she started but was cut off when he thrusted inside her.
"God you're so tight angel," he groaned as he stood up with her legs resting against his broad chest.

Moans filled the room as he carried on thrusting into her at a quick pace. Hanna hadn't felt this much pleasure in a long time and her eyes teared up and she came close to another orgasm.

Her walls clenched around his cock and he said, "Cum for me angel. Milk me for all I got." Her walls tightened around him and she came and he came inside her. He pulled out slowly and she winced as she was sensitive.

He picked her up bridal style and placed her further up the bed before putting on his boxers and going to the bathroom.

He came back with a wet cloth and wiped Hanna's pussy that had their cum leaking out of it.
He climbed into bed next to her naked figure and kissed her forehead before they fell asleep spooning.