Chapter Three

ITALICS MEAN SPEAKING IN ITALIAN

Hanna was in her hotel room with two outfit choices on her bed.

The first outfit consisted of some black heels with some leather bottoms and a white silk tube top.
The second outfit consisted of some black heels again but this time with a white revealing dress.

Hanna went with the second option (see below)

She put it on and decided to curl her hair slightly before applying some light make up

Pulling her heels on, she walked out her hotel room after grabbing the hotel key, her phone and her purse.

She walked down to the elevator and pressed the button. The elevator finally arrived and she walked inside only to notice that Alessandro was in the lift with her.

He said, "Hey angel." Hanna laughed and said, "You have a nickname for me?" He nodded and she continued, "Ok that's fine Ale."

He sighed and said with his accent promenant, "Seriously. Ale is horrible. Wine is better."

She shrugged and said, "That's your nickname. Sorry buddy."
They laughed as he put his hands on her waist. He leaned down, his 6 foot height making him tower over her as she was only 5 foot 3.

His lips grazed hers as he said, "You look gorgeous angel."
She chuckled and said, "I know hun."

He pulled away and gripped her hand tightly in his own as the elevator opened and they walked towards the bar.

They sat on the bar stools and he said, "(One white wine and...) what do you want?"
She smiled at him and said, "Surprise me."
He nodded and said, "(One white wine and a red wine please)."

The waiter started filling up the wine glasses and turned around to grab some napkins. He turned back around and handed Hanna the red wine with a napkin that had his number on.

She smiled slightly whereas Alessandro growled and grabbed Hanna's hand. He pulled her into him by her wrist and kissed her on the lips in front of the waiter.

His lips felt amazing on hers as he kept kissing her. His tongue swiped along her lips as he asked for entrance. She denied him and he pulled away from her. He looked at the waiter and said, "(She's mine!)"

The waiter walked away from them and Hanna said, "What was that?!"
He said, "Just me claiming what's mine!"
"Hun I ain't yours." Hanna said.
"Yet," he mumbled.

Later that evening, they had gotten to know each better and drunk multiple glasses of wine. They were both slightly tipsy and they stumbled towards the elevator with Alessandro walking behind Hanna stopping anyone seeing her ass.

The elevator was empty and after the doors closed Alessandro said, "Did you have to wear such a short dress. Your ass cheeks are hanging out."
Hanna shrugged and then she said, "I like it."

Alessandro got on his knees and his hands worked their way up towards her panties. She looked down at him and saw him looking up at her through his eyelashes. His fingers traced her inner thigh and she moaned lightly.

He said, "What do you want angel?"
She responded and said, "Touch me. Please."

His fingers came into contact with her clothed pussy and he felt how wet she was.
He groaned and said, "You're so wet for me princess."

She moaned and he pulled her thong down to her ankles before taking them and putting it in his back pocket. He brought his hand back up to her pussy and cupped it lightly. His thumb touched her clit gently and she moaned as she hadn't been touched in over a year. His pointer finger ran along her slit and teased her entrance.

The elevator dinged signalling that someone was going to get on so Alessandro stood up abruptly making his finger enter her entrance. She gasped and moaned before the doors opened. An elderly woman walked in and pressed on the floor she was going to. To her it looked like Alessandro had his hand on her ass but in reality it was inside her moving slowly to make sure Hanna made no noise. His hand continued to move at a slow agonizing pace until the old lady got out.

After she got out, his hand moved a lot quicker and brought her to the edge. The knot in her stomach was about to explode but he pulled his hand away before she could cum.

Hanna groaned and said, "Please."
He asked, "Please what angel?"
She moaned as he touched her clit gently and said, "Let me cum."

He got on his knees again and lifted her dress so it rested on her hips. His eyes were level with her pussy now and he licked his lips. Her hands weaved their way into his jet black hair as he kissed her clit. He ran his tongue along her slit and she moaned at the feeling of his warm tongue against her.

His tongue pushed inside her entrance after some teasing and she moaned loudly, letting her head fall back. His nose brushed against her clit and his tongue work on her entrance. She felt the knot ready to explode again and moaned loudly as she came all over his tongue. He continued to lap up her juices until she was clean.

He stood up and said, "You taste so sweet princess." Hanna blushed pulling her dress back down and the elevator dinged as it opened for her floor. She went to walk out but Alessandro went with her.

She looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed and he said, "I'm walking you to your door. (Stop swaying your hips)."
Hanna said, "I don't know what that means but ok!"

They arrived at her door and she unlocked it before Alessandro gripped her wrist and turned her around. His lips connected with hers once again. They joined together like puzzle pieces, like they were made for each other.