Useless 2

Aliah was contented in the Duke'a mansion.
The bedroom was great, the attendants are nice and the salary is huge. Plus the Duke is not that hard to deal with unlike her first impression of him.

Sadly,

"You should not lean too much."

"Do not put your elbows on the table."

"It wasnt the time for drinking wine yet."

"This dress is too domineering."

Aliah was exhausted due to the Duchess.
It was her job but she doesnt understand why the elegant and rich Duke will marry such a woman. And how can the Lawrence family send out this lind of incompetence?
Aliah sighs again

Pacita is playing with her favorite wine glass that Amadeus given to her.
Tracing the lid of the wine glass as if in trance.

"What's wrong, Duchess?" The butler walks and asks her

"I dont like that woman." Pacita's red ruby eyes flashed in sharp glint. "She thought I dont know how she looks at me like Im the most stupid person in the world? Who cares about manners that much?" Pacita snorts.

The butler looks at Pacita. Its good thing she comes to him. Only a selected few knows that she is learning etiquette.

"I will tell it to the Duke. Im sure he will gives you a satisfactory response."

Pacita puts her two elbows in the table and entwined her fingers resting her chin on top.

"I can do that...But I feel like I lose if that'a what Ill do so.."

The butler looks at Pacita's half grin smirk.
"I decided that you will teach me etiquette."

The butler is shocked.
"My lady, I am the butler. And...It's better to learn from a woman than to a man."

Pacita glares at him.
"You just dont want to teach me! Do you think Im stupid too?"

"No, not at all Duchess. But what Im saying is the truth."

"Who wants your truth? Just teach me! And not a word to anyone. Ill make that Aliah shut her mouth." Pacita clenched her fist.

"Firing her and finding a new teacher is better, I think."

Pacita flips her hair.
"Isnt it more fulfilling if she would be thrown away after she has nothing else to teach me? Its best right? Let's just do it like that." Pacita taps her cheek with her index finger and her middle finger is supporting her chin.
"Let's see who is the real dumb one!"

Mito laughs so much. He tried not to but he can't hold to  and laugh.
He grabs on the table and clutch his stomach.

The butler face is stoic.

"Duke, your manners."

"Who cares about manners?" Mito eyes are full of mirth. "If my wife tell me about this, I will not think twice before I send that woman to where ever hole she wants but her arrogance bring Pacita a new conviction. Fine. I will let my wife play. Teach her patiently." Mito smiles.
"As long as she wants."

Mito was a bit mad inside truth be told.
He already told Aliah not to think badly of his duchess  that is why he is doing this secretively.
Its not that Pacita has no manners, she is a commoner who wouldnt have to bother about manners. Its her upbringing.
Yet that woman thinks she has the right to gauge his wife? If Pacita become so mad, she refused to learn, he would send that woman out of the country for his revenge.

Mito looks at the window, watching the yellow moon

"My wife is so interesting. Pffttt... Learning for the sake of winning. Hahahah."

A/N;

Hahahhahahahahha